• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Sweetheart passed

Prayers for you, your family and her family from Dana Point.

Wishing you strength during this difficult time.

so very sorry to hear about your loved one...may God be with you and yours through this very difficult time and don't worry, you will see her again on the other side...A family friend just recently lost their 5 year old son to cancer and I still can't figure out how someone can go through that, but with help from friends and family they are getting through it...time heals, so hang in there...

take care
-Mark

Hi

When I first clicked this thread I thought it was your sweetheart now passed the driving test. But it was something much more serious.

I am sorry for your loss and thinks about the one she left behind. I have recently really found out that life is fragile. Things only happend. As it it sure did here.

All the best

Regards

Condolences man. :frown:

I am very sorry to hear of your loss....be strong my friend. Maybe go for a drive in the NSX since it is something you both enjoyed...it will make you feel better.

The most rewarding thing about my NSX ownership has been meeting new friends through this site.......Although I only know some people by screen name only, I still consider them people I can turn to for answers, support, and advice. We are here for you...........

Very sorry to hear about your loss, so sad, I send my prayers to you and your families.

Maximumyield

Sorry for your loss.

Back