• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Sweetheart passed

Grim story but very heart warming to know that our small community is more than welcoming to people in need. Very good people on these forums....

Mark, my condolences, may she rest in peace.

Frankie

I also missed this thread 10 years ago. Very sorry to read about your loss. I think I have something in my eyes......... sniff.

Wow how did I not post my heartfelt condolences.....Hopefully Time has eased the pain of loss ....

10 years later, I would like to think I am a normal, adjusted and recovered person. I moved from the Seattle area back to the sun belt and am happily married with 2 kids and a wonderful, wife.
Over the 10 years, I have lost other family and friends, and learned that we are all moving along this globe at light's pace.

My posting, or reposting was not out of sadness, but rather out of memories and friendships with Prime members over the years.

June of 2007 was a traumatic month. The Soparanos last episode was later that week, Robert Kubica had is wild crash in Canada that weekend and the world still continued to turn. I learned about friendship and relationships that month and year, more than most.

Perhaps for my dad's 5th anniversary of his passing, I'll make an es post instead of bumping an old one.

V/R,
Mark

yep Life is full of great emotions..how we deal with adversity is paramount to a successful life.

Back