• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Sweetheart passed

:frown: Fellow NSX owners.:frown:

Friday morning, my sweetheart, Lynne M. Wilson, passed away from a kidney infection gone very bad. She went from fully alive to the intensive care unit in 5 days where she fought for 6 days.

She appreciated my NSX, and drove it on occasion. While not a frequent poster to the site, I am a member and consider all friends bonded by our NSXs.

I ask you to pray for all her friends, family and her daughter. She had achieved so much with our base at Keyport, WA and was known by litterally thousands, and admired and respected by all who she met.

I'm attaching a photo of her in my NSX from when we were first dating. I was living in south Texas and she was visiting from Keyport. She loved fast cars and the drive around the neighborhood was a hoot for her. Her daughter is 13 and riding in the NSX was one of the coolest things in the world for her.

I shall miss her to a level I cannot comprehend. We were together for 5 years and 2 months. Far too short for me. I believe our souls will meet again in the afterlife.

Mark J. Sergi

Attachments

• DSC00020.JPG
    DSC00020.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 656
I'm saddened for your loss Mark, and wish you and your family the very best during this difficult time.

Mark ... im extremely saddened to hear about your loss...
although i do not know u i understand how u feel to lose something very close like that
all the best to the family and be strong as u will get thru this in time

Zak

She will always be alive in your heart. Take care.

So sorry for your loss.....please accept our condolences. Bless her soul.....

Hello Mark,

Just read your post. When I opened it, I first thought it was about your NSX perhaps getting into an accident.
Unfortunately, I read that it is about something far more serious than that.
I am very sorry for your loss.
Please accept my sincerest condolances.
Don't really know what else to say. I'm just feel very sorry for your girl, you and her daughter.

Best wishes to your family.
Sean

Mark;

Having just lost my companion of the last 13 years to liver failure as a result of a mal-treated bladder problem I can fully relate. I offer my sincerest condolences.
In the last two weeks I've experienced the most raging emotions I have ever felt. Of the reported 5 stages of grief I've experienced all in a matter of minutes, time and time again. My only advice is to not get stuck in any one stage and find solice in those that you still cherish.
They tell me the gapping hole in my heart will fill in, I wish they would tell me when.

Peace be with you.

Mark, I'm sorry to hear about your sweethart's passing. The great memories that you have of her will help you heal over the next few years.

-Robert

Mark, my condolances for your loss. Always remember the good times, the way you laughed, and loved, for she is it not gone but apart of your soul, and your daughters and will continue to live on...always...

My prayers go out to you and the family....

My prayers go out to her family and you. My sincere condolences.

mark,

i am very sorry to read of your loss. my condolences to you and all who knew her.

hal

Back