• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What is the Highest mile NSX you have seen?

Just wondering I know there is a guy out west with 240k or close to it that uses it as his daily driver and is an acura tech I think.

What is the highest mile one you have seen here or anywhere?

Discuss....

Brian

The service manager at Keyes Acura in Van Nuys CA, who is also a prime member (mike5261), has over 350,000, without a rebuild.:eek: I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes.

A local guy has a stock '91 with 250k + miles on the original motor.

By no means the highest miles on an NSX, but mine has 167k miles and it's a '93.

Hello everybody, my car (red'91) has done 175.000 kilometers and drives fine. I have red on this forum that another dutchman has over 350.000 kilometers and now has a compressor and drives races with it. Very impressing if you ask me. ps: my car uses 1 liter of gasoline every 12 kilometers so it is also pretty "green" for a supersport.

Actually I am not surprised at all, before I bought my car several years ago, I found some obscure forum (well before prime, and before I knew of the list serv) that said this guy had 185,000 miles on his NSX with no major work done. Therefore it was my 'practical' nature that drew me to the NSX. Some people like the raw power of a vette, some people like that prestige of a bmw, i like the reliability of the honda. I have a 104K miles and when people mention how I should look at getting something else, I say, lemme wait for another 100K miles and then we'll see. :biggrin:

Hi all...I thought my cat had allot of miles when I bought it...200,000...then iI realized that it was kilometers...lol:biggrin: Now my black beauty sits at 125,000 miles...which is not that high considering all that everyone is saying - and considering that she is 16 years old, that works out to around
7800 miles per year. Now that I have her...I am registering her as a classic car and I will only put around 3000 miles on her a year..and get awesome insurance rates as well.

Dam:cool:

Dam

Although my girl only has 54k on her, I have to say that I smile with great pride at how amazing the NSX is.... I know a few people who have over 180k on their NSX, and running absolutely above and beyond.... we all are extremely blessed to have ownership of this vehicle! :biggrin: :wink:

me and my NSX just getting started!

Just wondering I know there is a guy out west with 240k or close to it that uses it as his daily driver and is an acura tech I think.

What is the highest mile one you have seen here or anywhere?

Discuss....

Brian

my 1993 NSX is at about 126k miles and still going strong. No visible leaks, no spots on the driveway, no smoke. It just passed smog.

Kyle

Back