• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone have info on this Rio Yellow 2004? JH4NA21674S000023

I would really appreciate help on this. I am looking at this 2004 as a possible replacement for my '91. After seeing Rio Yellow Pearl in person, that had to be the color. Unfortunately, that means an '04 or '05 only. This particular car has been for sale at the dealership for 1 year. The price was recently reduced 5K, and they said the price was further negotiable. Tha CarFax seems a little funky because the car has been at the dealer for a year, yet the report indicates that it has been "sold" at least once in that time. Hmmmm...

http://www.autotrader.com/dealers/dda/detail.jsp?dealer_id=78472&car_id=213034623

Last edited:
I would really appreciate help on this. I am looking at this 2004 as a possible replacement for my '91. After seeing Rio Yellow Pearl in person, that had to be the color. Unfortunately, that means an '04 or '05 only. This particular car has been for sale at the dealership for 1 year. The price was recently reduced 5K, and they said the price was further negotiable. Tha CarFax seems a little funky because the car has been at the dealer for a year, yet the report indicates that it has been "sold" at least once in that time. Hmmmm...

http://www.autotrader.com/dealers/dda/detail.jsp?dealer_id=78472&car_id=213034623

Dang! That's sweet!

Rio Yellow is my favorite...I hope to purchase that color as well. Good luck onthe sale! My worst case scenario is buying any 02+ and repainting it Rio Yellow..I wish I could see Rio in person..

Ravi

Rio Yellow is my favorite...I hope to purchase that color as well. Good luck onthe sale! My worst case scenario is buying any 02+ and repainting it Rio Yellow..I wish I could see Rio in person..

Ravi

The 2004 and up S2000's used Rio Yellow pearl as well. You would have a better chance seeing Rio up close on one of those. Saw one the other day - WOW!

Still looking for 'Primer input on the NSX....

Do you know if that car was previously at Performance Acura in Chapel Hill? If so, let me know and I'll pm you.

I don't have any info on that particular car, but if it could be had in the $66-67k range, that would be a good deal.

The 2004 and up S2000's used Rio Yellow pearl as well. You would have a better chance seeing Rio up close on one of those. Saw one the other day - WOW!

Still looking for 'Primer input on the NSX....

Okay that's where I'd seen that color before. i almost bought an 04 Yellow S2000. Now I regret not getting it:frown:

Back