• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MODE4 Masterpiece NSX-R Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser

The NSX-R conversion is the hottest mod you can do

Thanks to all of the NSXPRIME guys that supported my products and sales, I'm doing an really cool option for this NSX-R rear diffuser.
After these 6 sell, I will take on a very special project next that everyone has been waiting for.

MODE4's MASTERPIECE Collection NSX-R Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser in a Smoked Clearcoat
finished off by the best in the west coast, MV DESIGNZ

This is for the 2002+ NSX or any NSX with the OEM 02 rear valence conversion

You may already have seen it,
I have this on my own car, NSXSUPRA and a few others.
Very hot must have item.
I have only 6 on hand and they will go very fast just like the first batch.
this is the cream of the crop. quality doesn't get any better than this.
here are the pictures.

102_7021_copy.jpg

102_7023_copy.jpg

these two pictures are for reference so you can see what the smoked clear coat looks like compared to one that is without.
102_7024_copy.jpg
102_7025_copy.jpg

The regular price is $850 plus shipping. The Clear coat is an $150 option, but to give back to NSXPRIME and its community, the smoked clearcoat is something I'm giving FOR FREE just to say thanks.

I'm going to offer these 6 at a extremely generous special price of $765 shipped to the 48 contiguous states.

The package come complete with all hardware and instructions for easy and perfect installation.
With the mounting kit included, this will allow perfect alignment during mounting.
this include drill guides, gaskets, washers, stainless bolts and of course the MODE4 sticker emblem

PAYMENT INFO:
Payment options are Paypal with confirmed address only (must add 3% = $787.95 for convenience fees),
Postal Money Order, Bank Cashier's check or Personal Checks
Cash Only for pick up. Installation fee is $50 for my time.
I'm located in Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Please note that I have a limited quantity on hand at this time,
so please contact me by PM or email me at [email protected] .
Here are a few pictures of the diffuser and some.
just to give you an idea what it'll look like on your ride.

image01.jpg

image02.jpg

image04.jpg

image07.jpg

image08.jpg

17.jpg

22.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

24.jpg

Last edited:
Im in love with mine, thanks Erick. Never got the Mode4 sticker though? Send me one if you got an extra floating around:wink: Great vendor if anyone doesnt know:cool:

Erick, the smoked clearcoat...is that the new item? Sorry just trying to make sure. Usually this would be $850 + $150 option?

I'm interested in purchasing, and also, is the Smoked just a darker/more defined version of this diffuser?
Thanks,
Ravi

Erick

I never got around to posting pics of mine (since I didn't get around to installing it). Anyway, Blkevil sent me shots of it installed while my car is sitting at his shop.

I will take better pics once I get the car back and washed up. Thanks

iF65A04CE-8FA3-481C-A4C1-AC007446305E.jpg

i have FOUR of these but in plain Carbon Fiber finish( without smoked clear coat)
in the Bay Area right now and should be appearing at your next NSX Bay Area Meet.
If you want to see one or pick one up in person, PM or email me @ [email protected] to make arrangements.

For the NSX owners in the Bay Area, Mike Cruz - SN - MikeC_587 (lives in Daly City) has 4 of the MODE 4 Diffusers (Not Smoked) on hand. Mike will meet up with you once I notify him that payment has been made

Last edited:
Back