• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Las Vegas Car Clubs Sixth Annual Rally

I saw this information on the Las Vegas Porsche Club Of America form.

Oct. 6: The Las Vegas Car Clubs Sixth Annual Rally will start at 8:30 AM. Some of the Las Vegas auto clubs from last year: Porsche, Ferrari, Corvette, BMW, Mini, Vipers and others. Check it out of their form. Talk about it at the meeting. It looks like it would be fun.

Lance

NSX of Las Vegas! We need to have three or more cars at this run to call it a club. I think this will be a wonderful time to meet other people that love their cars.

Paul, there are three diffrent cars clubs you can drive with. We know the one you like the most. I know the starting time is bad, but you can meet up for lunch/breakfast.

Is there one more person that would like to go?

Lance

Lance,
Put me on the list. I would love to go.

David

Whats up my Vegas buddys :biggrin: Wheres Danny been hiding? :smile:

I found some pics of a previous Las Vegas Car Clubs Annual Rally on the LV Porsche Club site:

CLICK ME

Looks like the Hooter's Girls played an active part. I bet the lady in the Lambo was not to happy but the guy was having a great time :tongue:

0223.jpg

I found some pics of a previous Las Vegas Car Clubs Annual Rally on the LV Porsche Club site:

CLICK ME

Looks like the Hooter's Girls played an active part. I bet the lady in the Lambo was not to happy but the guy was having a great time :tongue:

0223.jpg

Woo hoo...I'm definitely in...=)

He's been so busy with his business. He promised us he would start joining us again this September.

We have been visting friends in Germany and Denmark for the summer. My brother has been staying at my house taking car of the car. I miss my car and our gathering. I will be home on Sept 1.

Lance

I think we will need two per car-driver and navigator. Let's all go and have fun and get some experience with the whole concept of rallying. Should be lots of fun, especially if we come in force. Where can we sign up? Lance, Levi, please give us the 411.

Best Regards,

Danny

I could get a few S2000 owners together Im sure. I want to come to a meet with some NSXs soon as I am considering getting one in the near future. Just some thoughts, but I would like to see some.

Ryan

I could get a few S2000 owners together Im sure. I want to come to a meet with some NSXs soon as I am considering getting one in the near future. Just some thoughts, but I would like to see some.

Ryan

Definitely. Please ask your fellow S2K owners to attend. Sweet ride BTW:cool:

Regards,

Danny

There is a good chance I may be a permanent resident of LV by then. I doubt I will have my NSX out there by then, but woud love to join. Sorry, I'm not a hot chick, but I do work for a alcoholic beverage company so it may be cool to have me as a navigator?! hahaha. If I am out there by then I would certainly love to attend. I will be looking to meet people, as I will be new to the area.

There is a good chance I may be a permanent resident of LV by then. I doubt I will have my NSX out there by then, but woud love to join. Sorry, I'm not a hot chick, but I do work for a alcoholic beverage company so it may be cool to have me as a navigator?! hahaha. If I am out there by then I would certainly love to attend. I will be looking to meet people, as I will be new to the area.

Please come. Any HOT CHUCKS are welcomed!

Regards,

Danny

Back