• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wrenchfest in North Carolina

North Carolina and Virginia NSXers...Raleigh NC
A quick note to say how great a resource this Forum and Steve Gooding (former Acura factory NSX-trained tech) is!

I have custom headers that made a difficult job out of changing O2 sensors.

Steve has a lift and the garage-ma-hal, the tools AND the know-how!!! (And his price is right!)

With support from Russ (SHIRAZ) and John (99NCNSX), there were 4 NSXs gathered and lots of bench racing while Steve did the hard work under my car.

He instructs as he goes along (if you are interested in what he does and why)...or silently works efficiently (if you just want it done)!

He's GOOD!!! I drove two hours and it was WORTH IT!!!
[email protected].

Last edited:
Hey Tom,
Did you receive the pictures last night?

John

A little bit of Clark Griswald according to my children, but also the Napolean short man's disease.
Really nice picture you have here. Looking forward to driving with you one day. In Greenville SC here

A little bit of Clark Griswald according to my children, but also the Napolean short man's disease.
Really nice picture you have here. Looking forward to driving with you one day. In Greenville SC here

I'm < 6' myself but at 30,000', near mach, and armed 2-2-2 (two Sparrows, two Sidewinders, two Phoenix PLUS a 20mm cannon) we're all giants!

Back