• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How long does it take to get to Phoenix AZ from Disneyland, CA

Can anyone in this region tell me how long of a drive from Orange County to Phoenix AZ? I know it takes me 5 hours from Monterey, CA to Disneyland. According to map quest it should not take longer than 10 hour 22min from Monterey to Phoenix.

That sound right??

It really depends on what time of the day you're traveling. Last year i moved to AZ but prior to moving I used to work in Brea, CA which is just a few miles away from DisneyLand. I would drive out to Phoenix on Friday's after work to spend weekends here. Typically if i left after work around 5pm it would take me about 6 hours. The 57 & 60 freeways suck during rush hours. A couple times i left around noon and made it within 4.5 hours in the NSX.

My opinion... dont leave DL anytime after 3pm or plan to be on the road over 6 hours.

GL and safe driving!

Just wanted to add that it took us just under 6 hrs from our home in Phoenix to the hotel just outside Disneyland.

The distance from Anaheim (where Disneyland is) to Phoenix is about 350-360 miles. If you can average 70mph over the whole trip, simple math gives you 5.14 hours. If you can do 80mph you're looking at 4.5 hours assuming you don't stop to smell the flowers. :smile:

I took my wife and two young girls in a car years ago.
Don't do it.
Fly.
Unless your single and driving the nsx with a lady friend.
Trev

The distance from Anaheim (where Disneyland is) to Phoenix is about 350-360 miles. If you can average 70mph over the whole trip, simple math gives you 5.14 hours. If you can do 80mph you're looking at 4.5 hours assuming you don't stop to smell the flowers. :smile:

Thank you for the input guys! I won't be going 70-75mph as I will have my NSX with me. So I won't be bored. I'll be driving from AZ to Monterey California 680miles. Load up on the Red Bull.

Back