• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1994 supercharged NSX for sale. #jhna1156rt000257

It has finally come time to sell my gorgeous Nsx. I have a 1994 Organic candy green and oriental candy blue blend paint job.

I am selling my car after buiding it from the ground up all done by Greenlight auto and by myself..

The list of goodies (a long one it is)

1: 2 sets of wheels Racing hart C2's Fully polished and Bronze Te37 polished lip
but sets of wheels have brand new toyo tires on them with 90% tread on them.
18x8.5in front and 19x10in the rear both sets offsets I have already forgot (sorry)

2:Full sound system built by me and Shane roberts from West coast customs
Including Eclipse avn 5435 custom fit, Focal separates in the doors and on 10in Image dynamic sub in the passenger floor. Sirius satelite radio is included and navigation also Rcokford Fosgate 800.4 New style is in the trunk custom flushed too. 0 gauge wiring for the amplifier all monster cable wires used. Viper 700xv remote start alarm is installed with power locks and dome light supervision included ( two remotes included)

3: Suspension and brakes. Suspension is Tein Type flex fully adjustable with EDFC installed. Do Luck front and rear sway bars are also installed. Brakes are Dali racing Racing brakes in the front and stock rear brakes with steel braided lines to help stoping power.

4: Motor and Transmission. Motor is Na1 supercharged with comptech supercharger. High boost pulley is installed with upgraded rc engineering 650cc injectors, dc sports header, cantrell intake, gruppe m exhaust (im also throwing in a JGTC side exit exhaust with it), Straight pipes are also included and installed on the car. The tranny is a NXSR 6speed tranny with a OS giken LSD installed for maximum grip and HP to the ground. Rps clutch like new installed.

5: Exterior and interior. Exterior has custom candy paint job by Syndicate motorsports in san diego. Always garage kept with a cover. Wings west side skirts are installed color matched with paint job. Downforce carbon trunk installed with NSXR carbon wing (also have the stock trunk lid included). Gruppe m kevlar engine cover with mesh. The interior of the car is also custom and done by Arroyo brothers in San diego. It consists of Brand new black bently carpet kit and Tan Suede and black sportsman leather on the seats. Momo corse sterring wheel with Dali hub adaptor.
Custom buttons on sterring wheel for cruise control controls.

6: Electronics: Gauges are DEFI boost and fuel pressure. Apexi Safc tuned by Greenlight but now and Aem ems is installed the SAFC is now used for monitoring but its still there in clove box. I also have a heads up display i havent installed but im throwing it in also.

There is probably more things that i havent added but i will as i start adding pics to this posting. Im not Dyer need of the money to sell this car so im not looking for dreamers just Enthusiasts that are sharing the same passion for the NSX as i do. Im looking to get $50,000 obo.for the car with all the items listed above. If you have any ?s you can call Jerry at greenlight 858-569-1511 or me Karl

Oh yeah the mileage is 74,486 sorry about that got lost in the description.

Attachments

• DSC_0009.jpg
    DSC_0009.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 285
  • DSC_0011.jpg
    DSC_0011.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 732
  • DSC_0013.jpg
    DSC_0013.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 357
  • DSC_0014.jpg
    DSC_0014.jpg