• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wind noise:

Anyone getting wind noise, like "super high pitched" coming in from the window, or t-top edges? I checked the rubber linings and they seem perfect. Also checked if window is going up full and it is. Altho this only happens at quite high speeds. Thots?

I had the same problem. The window angle can be adjusted. The dealer did it for me since its still under warranty. You have to take the door panel off, and there are adjustemnts that can be made. You can also look how to do it in an NSX service manual.

I had the same problem. The window angle can be adjusted. The dealer did it for me since its still under warranty. You have to take the door panel off, and there are adjustemnts that can be made. You can also look how to do it in an NSX service manual.
ok cool! Somehow glad it's not just mine. I'm guessing the window should be adjusted more upward "forward" to put more pressure on the front side?

In my MBZ no substantial noise up to 130MPH, but at a little over 100 MPH I really hear a lot of wind noise in my NSX.

mine had windnoise over 70, I readjusted the glass to the factory spec, using the measurements in the manual, and all the noise has gone!!! not too difficult to do, just needs patience!

Turn up the stereo, no wind noise. I don't hear any wind noise when the siren is blasting behind me.:biggrin:

Back