• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Is GT ONE USA in business?

I ordered a 340 km/hr speedo on Oct.2, 07. I paid for it Oct. 11, 07 through Paypal. I tried contacting them through emails but no response on the status of my order. Should I be nervous?

I wouldn't be worried. Henry has been very good with communicating with me so far. Have you tried calling or sending him a PM?

All PMs should have been replied. Sorry for the late replies. I'll be in the bodyshop and the garage for the NSXtexPO so please give me a call if I miss some of your questions and don't hesitate to call me on the weekend, I'll pick up the phone.

I ordered their turn signal covers and recieved them with in a week. It was my first order to put through them to see their shipping time and products. The only problem I seen with the covers was their was not enough screws and no instructions. Other than that it was a nice product.

I ordered their turn signal covers and recieved them with in a week. It was my first order to put through them to see their shipping time and products. The only problem I seen with the covers was their was not enough screws and no instructions. Other than that it was a nice product.
Usually it takes more than 2-3 weeks to get RouteKS products. I had 1 left in stock when you placed the order so the shipping was fast.

Yeah the RouteKS lens cover did not come with instruction when I got it but we had a pretty good demand on the lens cover (I have 2 backorders now from RouteKS) I'll try to get the instruction from them.

Usually it takes more than 2-3 weeks to get RouteKS products. I had 1 left in stock when you placed the order so the shipping was fast.

Yeah the RouteKS lens cover did not come with instruction when I got it but we had a pretty good demand on the lens cover (I have 2 backorders now from RouteKS) I'll try to get the instruction from them.

Actually I didn't know they wanted us to screw in the lens covers to the bumpers. I used a thin strip of 3m tape around the edges so if I wanted to remove them later I could without having open holes or brackets showing. Thanks anyway. Still a clean well fitted and finished product. Fits like a glove:smile:

Back