• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New North Carolina get together???

Hey Tom,
Just posted an announcement. Sunday afternoon the 18th we are planning on meeting here in Holly Springs. Russ and I were looking forward to seeing you again. It was the only weekend in November that our clubhouse was available. Russ and I got together last night to canvass owners in the area to see who was available. Consensus was Sunday the 18th. Sorry. We'll keep trying.

John

John,

I may try to make this meet.....I'll be in town that weekend.

Shannon

Hey Tom,
Just posted an announcement. Sunday afternoon the 18th we are planning on meeting here in Holly Springs. Russ and I were looking forward to seeing you again. It was the only weekend in November that our clubhouse was available. Russ and I got together last night to canvass owners in the area to see who was available. Consensus was Sunday the 18th. Sorry. We'll keep trying.

John

Terrific Shannon. Hope you can make it. It appears that we may get a number of owners from central NC attending.

John

Hey Tom,

John

who is phone xxx xxx 8489...I'll store/save it.
Man that sounds like a good time!

Tom,
That was Russ Percenti. He was using his speaker phone when he left that message (probably why it seemed garbled). You met Russ at Steve Goodings the day he changed your O2 sensors. He has a red '92.

Sorry you can't make the 18th.

John

Tom,
That was Russ Percenti. He was using his speaker phone when he left that message (probably why it seemed garbled). You met Russ at Steve Goodings the day he changed your O2 sensors. He has a red '92.

Sorry you can't make the 18th.

John

I'm disappointed but hopefully NC/Va/SC NSXs will show up!

Howard,
We'd love to have you stop by. Holly Springs (just outside of Raleigh, NC) is about an hour southwest of I-95(which I assume you will be traveling), exiting on Hwy 64. When you depart to continue you're trip to FL you can pick up I-40 southeast which intersects I-95 as well, further south of the the Hwy 64 exit, so you won't be backtracking.
You may have read that we will have Steve Gooding as a guest speaker. He has experience with the NSX from the very introduction. You can see his biography on the thread where this event was announced.

We are planning to hold this event from noon till about 5 pm on Sunday November 18th. If you need more information, better directions etc, let know. We'd love to see you stop. You'll most certainly get the award for "furthest distance traveled".

John Komar

I'm planning on being there as well.
Thanks for the message guys.

What's on the agenda?

Cheers,
Max

Howard,
No problem (coming through Greensboro). Holly Springs is southwest of Raleigh, which is closer to Greensboro than I-95. Will the NSX be tucked away for the winter, or will you be driving it south???

Also Howard, see thread titled "November 18th Raleigh Area Owners Meet" for added detail and current updates about this event.

John

Last edited:
Back