• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NA2 Service Guide PDF

I've always wondered... Why don't we have one for community use by now?

Does anyone have a NA2 Guide they would be willing to lend out or scan into a PDF document for the membership at large here?

I like to travel light, and I caught an ODBII only cel code at the track today and had no way to identify it as being emissions or something more interesting. I only had the NA1 guide on my laptop and being a Sunday I was limited in options. I think it would be a good use of time if anyone would be willing to champion that effort.

I'd like to find a copy too, not because I own a NA2 but because I'm guessing it's got more up to date information on my NA1 also. I just don't like downloading software to download other things.

Got it, thanks. Ojas always has the goods. :smile:

A little difficult to get used to the browsing schema, but I have the data I needed and this will prove its weight in gold. Nor familiar with Adobe Reader so much but maybe there is someway to re-index it to get the tree then.

Looks like a secondary 02 heater cost me a session, but I guess better safe then sorry. :wink:

I've had the same issues at the track, darn little heater for the o2 sensors,someone had a nice code reading program on thier laptop that told us what the cel was so after a brief phone consult with Dr. Larry B I just ran the event anyway.

Got it, thanks. Ojas always has the goods. :smile:

A little difficult to get used to the browsing schema, but I have the data I needed and this will prove its weight in gold. Nor familiar with Adobe Reader so much but maybe there is someway to re-index it to get the tree then.

Looks like a secondary 02 heater cost me a session, but I guess better safe then sorry. :wink:
Hey John, these are easy to navigate, better than the old one. Just open the NS9705MAINIDX.pdf in the 97-2005 manual or the MAINIDX.pdf in the others. You can create a shortcut to this file. As long as the associated files are in the same folder you can just click the blue links or the main index buttons.

What about a hard copy of the repair manual? How much would they be?

i have a webserver with almost unlimted downloads quota... its something like 200gb a month which i only use 4-8gb of.

if someone wants to forward me a copy after they get it down load it. i'll post it up as long as we keep it on the down low and for community use only. someone send me a pm after they down load it and we'll make arrangements.

regards

Rob:smile:

The Serive manual is no longer live on either of the links.

Could someone help with a NA2 service manual please...

Much appreciated.

Does anyone have a copy of these manuals on DVD?

Jaff...I looked at the manual in the Wiki and found that each page of the manual had it's own file. In other words, I had to go through hundreds of files to find anything I was looking for.

Is there a way to download the manual onto a DVD so I can access each chapter, page, etc., like I would any other DVD? Going into the directory and having to click on a filename for each page is impossible!

the download link there was a full one you could put on a cd.

The 1997-2005 service manual zip file is broken up into 900+ files, but it has a clickable index that makes finding stuff very easy.

Download and extract the file. Open any page as each page has a link that takes you back to the main index, or you can simply open NS9705MAINIDX.

Jaff...I looked at the manual in the Wiki and found that each page of the manual had it's own file. In other words, I had to go through hundreds of files to find anything I was looking for.

Is there a way to download the manual onto a DVD so I can access each chapter, page, etc., like I would any other DVD? Going into the directory and having to click on a filename for each page is impossible!

That's exactly what i did.

I went through loads of pages to look for something and then found CDX_NSX mentioned a link at the top that took you to a main index and you can click on the blue links from there.

Thanks...gonna give it a try!

Anyone have the 1997-2005 Electronic service manual in pdf format? I have a hard copy, no digital format

Back