• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WA Sighting thread.

I saw a red 91 or 92 at West Coast Armory today. It had 02+ tail lights and rear valence, and HK stickers. :). I probably looked pretty shady checking it out in the parking lot.

I'm moving to Seattle in a month....see you guys there.

I'll also be hanging out at WCA....I'm a big military gun collector.

Just saw a glimpse of the rear of a yellow nsx going from 169 onto 405. :D

That was me at West Coast Armory. I'm a member there learning how to shoot ;-)
Those are colonial Hong Kong sticker.

Just saw a black NSX on 156th. Didn't have time to say "Hi" coz I was in a hurry...

8171295230_5c42cb9a4f_z.jpg

Has anyone seen the blue NSX at Park Place recently? Sales guy told me it was 500 HP NSX. Was tempted on doing a trade in.

- - - Updated - - -

I actually found mine on ebay, although didn't go through ebay to purchase. It was also one owner call but had 31,000 miles on it, same midnight pearl.

Has anyone seen the blue NSX at Park Place recently? Sales guy told me it was 500 HP NSX. Was tempted on doing a trade in.

- - - Updated - - -

I actually found mine on ebay, although didn't go through ebay to purchase. It was also one owner call but had 31,000 miles on it, same midnight pearl.

Yeah, I don't think it's 500hp... has the comptech SC if I remember correctly. I was going to swing by and check it out for kicks the next time I'm in Bellevue...

There's an Imola NSX that resides in West Seattle... if I can ever track that guy down I'm going to give him an offer. lol.

Yeah, I don't think it's 500hp... has the comptech SC if I remember correctly. I was going to swing by and check it out for kicks the next time I'm in Bellevue...

There's an Imola NSX that resides in West Seattle... if I can ever track that guy down I'm going to give him an offer. lol.

Yeah, you're right, it is comptech SC. I've seen one imola NSX on the road heading north on I-5 through tacoma/lakewood area. Beautiful color!

It is a high boost Comptech SC, there are only a few out there. This one is rated at 500 HP. Great car.

Not on a dyno it isn't. He's pushing 340-370hp at the wheels.... Crank I'd say that's closer to 450? 430?

Anybody on here the owner of the Red/Black NA1 Coupe in Edmonds? Has the stock rims, and is hanging out curbside in front of (I'm guessing) the owner's house near Yost Park? If that is the owner's house it means we have 2 Red NSX coupes living within two blocks of each other.

Not on a dyno it isn't. He's pushing 340-370hp at the wheels.... Crank I'd say that's closer to 450? 430?

Lol. DrVolkl knows what he's talking about. It coooould be 385rwhp. Anyone claiming anything higher than that is gonna need a dyno graph to prove it. :p

Bringing this thread back since it's close to summer once again and I spot NSXs quite often... Spotted a black pre 02 NSX on black wheels near the Family Fun Center in Renton. It was around 640pm. <object type="cosymantecnisbfw" cotype="cs" id="SILOBFWOBJECTID" style="width: 0px; height: 0px; display: block;"></object>

Saw a black NSX Lacey WA around 8PM Saturday Aug 23. Looked nice but getting dark could not see all the detail.

There are not that many NSX's around these parts.:smile:

Last edited:
Just saw a big guy stuffed into a tiny red NSX pulling out onto Highway 169 in Renton.

Yesterday on my way home I saw a red nsx in renton near benson. This morning I saw a yellow one on 167 in Kent. The season has started!

Yesterday on my way home I saw a red nsx in renton near benson. This morning I saw a yellow one on 167 in Kent. The season has started!

I'm looking to pick up another one... hoping to add to the "sightings" in this area lol.

3rd time is the charm they say... gonna take me awhile to find the right one however.

Good luck! I have the best one there is ;)

I saw a few NSX's at the Exotics at Redmond Town Center event this past weekend. I'm not sure if any of them are Prime member's cars but they looked awesome! Here are a couple pictures that my friend took:

0s38pty.jpg

LNr3Oc4.jpg

Nice pics

Back