• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WA Sighting thread.

last saturday night downtown bellingham near holly and bay. red NA1 with black spoiler and chrome rims, (cresent did you change your rims?)

Ya, probably me... no same rims... but i got a type-r spoiler on it now :p

Sorry guys, i've been MIA for the last month or 2... been mad busy with some new websites we're launching in the next week or so.

:confused:

I saw a white one with an NSX-R spoiler and a body kit near i90 in bellevue a couple mornings ago. Not sure if it is owned by anybody on here.

:frown: yep I did it DR DAVE owns sarge's nsx now. but 7k profit made me debt free. so you may now see me in a 07 black 350z if you can spot it from all the rest. worse than corvettes. but i was stuck with a jeep cherokee that i did not want and now i have to live with the Z that isnt a NSX by any means but 303 hp none the less. just until i can pay cash for an X like i should have waited to do in the first place. anyways, my heart belongs to my son and mom and then THE NSX. Im only driving a beater at the time. BTW debt free is pretty cool.....next NSX will be a black auto -T

Saw what appeared to be a stock NA1 (red) heading down Sunset in Renton @ 8pm today. I guess I'm on a mission to spot every one that could possibly be driving near me at any time. "There's one!" :biggrin:

Saw a type R clone driving East on 132nd St SE right in front of the Albersons in the Mill Creek/South Everett area this past weekend.

I also saw a Red NA1 at Acura of Lynnwood on Thursday (May 22nd) for some maintenance (I'm assuming)...Mine was there for a TB and WP service the same day.

Saw a type R clone driving East on 132nd St SE right in front of the Albersons in the Mill Creek/South Everett area this past weekend.

I also saw a Red NA1 at Acura of Lynnwood on Thursday (May 22nd) for some maintenance (I'm assuming)...Mine was there for a TB and WP service the same day.

That would be me :)
Would you happen to live around the area? I live 1 mile east of 35th/132nd.

Dan

stock red na1 with chrome wheels heading west on hwy 20 going toward anacortes from burlington area thursday 2:30ish pm

yellow 03+ convertible driving threw downtown vancouver,bc sunday 8ish pm

Last edited:
Blue 02+ on Sunday at I-90 exit13 West bound. 4-5pm T top down...

Car Looks really good and clean, driver looks like in late 40's and rocking a curly long hair 80's style.

Haha... curly long hair 80's style is the trend now right?

Business in the front, party in the back, I see this guy driving hwy203 through duvall every week.

red with black spoiler, wheels, and hood in Oak Harbor

That's me! ^ :tongue:

I keep seeing that stock silver one that you're talking about as well and it's not sarge unless he's a middle aged blonde lady though.

That's me! ^ :tongue:

I keep seeing that stock silver one that you're talking about as well and it's not sarge unless he's a middle aged blonde lady though.

sarge doesn't have his silver one anymore, now owns a red one
she comes in from out of town. she goes to skagit college

Last edited:
Saw a set of big shiny chrome wheels pulling around a red nsx on 156th in bellevue yesterday just before 5pm. It had a rubber antenna and an NSXCA sticker in the middle of the rear window.

That probably narrows down who it was considerably :)

Last edited:
Was behind a Silver NA1 on the way up the windy hill at the end of Lake Holm Road in Auburn at noon today (Saturday).

Every time I go up or down that hill I wish I was in an NSX. I was driving my pathfinder, and I found it amusing that between me and the NSX I wish I was in, there was a 2002 TL-S which is my daily driver. :biggrin:

Saw a brooklands green going down highway 169 near 405 yesterday a bit after 1pm.

I saw 1 NSX all day and probably 3 dozen corvettes. :biggrin:

Yellow NSX on the corner of 35th and Roxbury in West Seattle. I see this one all the time.

Who is it?

Back