• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WA Sighting thread.

I was thinking how it'd be a while since I had seen an NSX on the road and figured the weather today wasn't good enough for them to be out..

However I just saw a white NA1 with chrome wheels and an NSX sticker in the back window going down 156th ave right in front of MS campus. That was the first time I have seen that particular car.

:biggrin:

I really hate these chrome wheels. ;)

I was in front of a red NA2 (pre-02) with the top down (67 degrees outside) on the way home from work today on the road that goes to Newcastle in front of the Newcastle golf course. It looked like it had a yellow MS parking pass on the mirror.

Saw a black one on Wednesday night around 9pm in Ballard turning east onto market st. Looked like pre 2002 but I did'nt get a good look. I was in my 04 silverstone at the same time.

Saw a black NSX with Oregon plates right in front of MS on 156th at 5:45pm today. Tried to get a look at the driver but between the tint on my TL and the tint on his NSX I couldn't see much. :cool:

Saw a black NSX with Oregon plates right in front of MS on 156th at 5:45pm today. Tried to get a look at the driver but between the tint on my TL and the tint on his NSX I couldn't see much. :cool:

I keep seeing the same car/same place on my smoke breaks.

Girlfriend saw a stock red NSX at the Oak Harbor Dairy Queen today (9-3-08).

She asked whoever it was about it and he said he had owned the car for about a year a half? Who is this? Didn't know there was another one in town!

Girlfriend saw a stock red NSX at the Oak Harbor Dairy Queen today (9-3-08).

She asked whoever it was about it and he said he had owned the car for about a year a half? Who is this? Didn't know there was another one in town!

it was me :biggrin: my wife and I wanted ice cream :tongue:

Last edited:
it was me :biggrin: my wife and I wanted ice cream :tongue:

Gotcha! lol

Thought it was you, but wasn't sure! She said stock, so i thought maybe another one was floating around that i hadn't seen yet.

Sold mine the other day... :frown:
I'll get another one when i get back from the sandbox.

J.

Saw a black NSX a bit ago over on 148th SE by May Valley road in the Renton/Newcastle area.

I can only hope that once I get my own NSX I won't feel the need to point them out every time I see one.. Or perhaps it'll get worse :biggrin:

Blue na2 top off at 4:00pm on 208th Lynnwood headed E....dude, you have a lot of facial hair :biggrin: never seen this car before in Lynnwood.

I've seen it, He's a regular customer of mine. :smile: Blue on blue.

The guy must live in Monroe, I pass him on hwy203 at 4 pm . Long hair business in the front party in the back. I wave, he don't. then again I am rollin in the ford when I see him.:biggrin:

I saw a black NSX going north on Hwy 169 at 4:15pm on Sunday (first one I've seen in a few weeks), then about 30 seconds behind it was a Silver one with an NSX-R spoiler. :cool:

I saw a black NSX going north on Hwy 169 at 4:15pm on Sunday (first one I've seen in a few weeks), then about 30 seconds behind it was a Silver one with an NSX-R spoiler. :cool:

Lol...The silver one was me. I caught up the the black one at the light but was stuck a few cars behind it in the turning lane. I never saw that black one before....not sure who it was.

Black 94-01 (I think) with polished or chrome wheels south bound on I-5 and got off on 145th street headed westbound today around 5:30.

Just when it seemed like it had been forever since I saw an NSX (yay nasty weather!) I saw 2 yesterday. One looked like a yellow NA2 with a yellow NSX-R spoiler @ MS campus (was that you slownsxt?).

The second was sometime later (7-8pm?) in Renton on either 4th street or Sunset. I barely saw it but I think it was an NA1, Silver, with chrome wheels. :biggrin:

I thought maybe it was you DrVolkl but you'd be driving the new one i imagine, and it didn't have the NSX-R spoiler (but I think you may have sold it so who knows).

I thought maybe it was you DrVolkl but you'd be driving the new one i imagine, and it didn't have the NSX-R spoiler (but I think you may have sold it so who knows).

It was me. My silver one has the chrome wheels on it now since the Volks are on the new car. I was driving my '91 home from Zahntechs after dropping off the '03 for the supercharger install. The wing/etc has all been taken off!

I hope to get pics this weekend and the thing finally up for sale on autotrader, etc.

Back