• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WA Sighting thread.

Black or gree (couldn't tell) traveling east bound on NW 175th in Shoreline today around 1215. I was in the yellow S2K and waived.

It's ok, you don't have one yet :eek: :eek: :eek: ;O

That reminds me, I saw an orange Murcialago going down hwy 18 yesterday (first murci I think I've seen in person). I said to my wife "oh man I'm gonna need new pants now!" but she didn't even see it so didn't know wtf I was talking about hehe. :biggrin:

It was me. My silver one has the chrome wheels on it now since the Volks are on the new car. I was driving my '91 home from Zahntechs after dropping off the '03 for the supercharger install. The wing/etc has all been taken off!

I hope to get pics this weekend and the thing finally up for sale on autotrader, etc.

Your new pics look pretty nice. I really dig that car except for the chrome wheels, the CF side ducts, and the H logos. :biggrin: Only problem is if I bought your car there'd be nothing currently on my list of mods to do to it other than new wheels. hehe

But judging by the % in my sig I've still got a way to go, and I hope for your sake that your car is sold by the time I hit 100%.

Your new pics look pretty nice. I really dig that car except for the chrome wheels, the CF side ducts, and the H logos. :biggrin: Only problem is if I bought your car there'd be nothing currently on my list of mods to do to it other than new wheels. hehe

But judging by the % in my sig I've still got a way to go, and I hope for your sake that your car is sold by the time I hit 100%.

Thanks...well, the side ducts aren't CF, they're just ones off a berlina black car to match the roof. I have the original silver ones that will of course go with the car when I sell it. It's just not worth it to me to swap it back, especially since I think it looks cool. lol.

The H logos were expensive! hahaha. Those damn JDM tails were like $900...and the front emblem was $60 or something.

The chrome rims are ugly, I admit (they came with my new car, so I really didn't have a say in that)...but 02+ rims are very pricey, I bet you could sell them for $1500-$2k to SOMEONE or just have them powder coated. Hmmm...come to think of it, maybe I should have them powder coated. That would be cool...then I might just hold to this car! :wink:

Don't worry, in this economy it'll probably take about a year to sell.

Almost forgot to post that on Saturday I saw a black pre-02 NSX with chrome wheels in the Renton area. It had a badge shaped sticker of some kind on the bumper but I don't know what it said.

Then about 2 minutes later I saw a red nsx going North on 405. (about 1pm)

Later that same day I saw an Audi R8 on the road for the first time. I also saw a Hummer H1 which I very rarely see driving around (a friend of mine is really into those so I notice them now).

I told my wife all I needed to see was a lamborghini or ferrari and my day would be complete. :rolleyes:

BTW I thought the R8 was even uglier in person than I thought it was in pictures. :biggrin:

The red one Saturday could have been me, but I saw an R8 sunday night on the freeway, and it looked pretty good. Without the off color side panels, it would look even better.

Nick

The red one Saturday could have been me, but I saw an R8 sunday night on the freeway, and it looked pretty good. Without the off color side panels, it would look even better.

Nick

The R8 I saw was black and the side panel was almost the same color (gunmetal or dark grey of some kind).

That part of it didn't look bad, but the shape of the car is just odd. The pictures I've seen of the diesel version (red with black stripe) looks badass however.

This morning there is a badass silver 91 in the parking lot at my building. YAY, FINALLY! :biggrin:

I see a black one on California ave in West Seattle parked outside almost everyday even when it was snowing :eek:.

Also a 92 black/ivory in Steilacoom/Oakbrook area a couple months back. Looked alot like my old totaled nsx. Some sort of exhaust. You never forget your first love. :smile:

Yesterday I saw an NSXthat looked almost just like mine off Northup in Bellevue. It was silver with the black side ducts. If it wasn't for the gold wheels I woulda thought someone stole my car!

I feel like the lady that wore the same dress as someone else to the party and one of them needs to go change!

Time: 9:15am this morning Sunday

Location: Fast lane on I5 sound bound, sitting in traffic by Northgate

Description: Silver 02+ with R wing.

Driver: looks like Asian dude.

I'm all the way at the slow lane flying by, can't recognize whose car is that.

Yesterday I saw an NSXthat looked almost just like mine off Northup in Bellevue. It was silver with the black side ducts. If it wasn't for the gold wheels I woulda thought someone stole my car!

I feel like the lady that wore the same dress as someone else to the party and one of them needs to go change!

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/999248215.html

It's for sale...you should buy it and destroy it! There can be only one!
:)

That was me taking my gf to work this morning, heading back home.

so you could claim that you had driven your nsx in snow? :biggrin:

you probably never noticed the red miata with gold wheels on right lane??

Stay in touch, I couldn't be at the meet all the time because of my job, but Eric, Arnon, Chris and Dan always have something going on in the weekends.

Last edited:
Yes light snow. I actually wanted to take the Mini instead, but my gf wanted to ride in the NSX. I didn't see your miata, to focused on the accident in the carpool lane.
I'd like to go to some of the meets and hangout but sometimes work get in the way. Someday I'll make it too one of the meets.

you probably never noticed the red miata with gold wheels on right lane??

Stay in touch, I couldn't be at the meet all the time because of my job, but Eric, Arnon, Christ and Dan always have something going on in the weekends.

Hehe, "Christ". You are blessed my son.... Hehe Thx though.

Red NA1 In Bellingham with aftermarket wheels and HID's. Came down Fairhaiven and entered a parking garage. Left the parking garage as fast as it entered and parked on the corner. Male driver and passenger walked up towards Bobs/The Royal. I was on the fourth story of Glow drooling because it reminded me of my car so much...

I was "sighted" on my way to work yesterday by a younger guy driving a Prelude. He passed by me with his head cranked around, smiling ear to ear and giving me a big thumbs up.

My wife and I have both been seeing a red NA1 around the newcastle/renton area lately. If I had to guess I'd say it is Hasdrubal. :biggrin:

Back