• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WA Sighting thread.

Yeah, that's probably me. I've got Forgeline RS with grey spokes now, but probably the most distinctive thing about my car is that I _really_ need to wash it. Hope to change that this weekend.

Here's two irritating things for me.

First, every time I've seen an NSX on the road since I got mine, I've been in a different car. Since I'm used to riding bikes, and waving at other bikers, I have the urge to give a little wave- but waving at a fellow NSX driver doesn't make sense coming from some putz in a Jetta.

Second, in my two weeks so far at the police academy, more people have tried to race me than in my ten previous years of driving. Now that I finally have a car that could smash the guys who've been trying to start something, I can't do it.

Nick

Yeah, that's probably me. I've got Forgeline RS with grey spokes now, but probably the most distinctive thing about my car is that I _really_ need to wash it. Hope to change that this weekend.

First, every time I've seen an NSX on the road since I got mine, I've been in a different car. Since I'm used to riding bikes, and waving at other bikers, I have the urge to give a little wave- but waving at a fellow NSX driver doesn't make sense coming from some putz in a Jetta.

Second, in my two weeks so far at the police academy, more people have tried to race me than in my ten previous years of driving. Now that I finally have a car that could smash the guys who've been trying to start something, I can't do it.

Nick

I have yet to see another NSX while driving mine too.

This weather just won't cooperate. It is all nice on fridays then saturday it is either raining or a blizzard ;)

Nick

Nick, i feel your pain, it could be worst, you are driving the nsx, and you finally saw one. You caught it up, pull to the side, trying to wave the driver. He/She just ignored you like they never seen you. (It actually happened more often than the other nsx guy actually wave back or even talked.) I was so upset i give up driving my nsx on hwy anymore... NOT!:biggrin:

I think I saw jerrypeterson's white nsx on the way to work this morning. Been a while since I've seen that car. :tongue:

He was 5 or 6 cars in front of me at a stop sign on 156th ave and I never caught up. :biggrin: I was laughing at how low and small that car looks compared to all the other monsters on the road. It was like a little personal UFO.

I think I saw jerrypeterson's white nsx on the way to work this morning. Been a while since I've seen that car. :tongue:

He was 5 or 6 cars in front of me at a stop sign on 156th ave and I never caught up. :biggrin: I was laughing at how low and small that car looks compared to all the other monsters on the road. It was like a little personal UFO.

Actually, I was two cars behind you the Friday before last en route to our 9am screening of "Watchmen."

What was up with all the Bellevue PD heat this morning?

Actually, I was two cars behind you the Friday before last en route to our 9am screening of "Watchmen."

I didn't go see Watchmen actually. I didn't want to get up early enough, but ended up at work at around the same time anyway.

I saw those cops on the side of the road right after I saw you. They didn't appear to have their radar on so who knows what they were up to.

I really need to get a V1 for my NSX. My crappy cobra detector saved my butt on the way home from work yesterday in my TL.

I didn't go see Watchmen actually. I didn't want to get up early enough, but ended up at work at around the same time anyway.

I saw those cops on the side of the road right after I saw you. They didn't appear to have their radar on so who knows what they were up to.

I really need to get a V1 for my NSX. My crappy cobra detector saved my butt on the way home from work yesterday in my TL.

Perhaps a heretical suggestion but, driving the speed limit would obviate the any need for a radar detector. ;)

I just like to know where they are before they see me so I'm ready to smile and wave when I go past.

Cozmo, check your front lip dude, I was test driving with my client in a blk C240 right in front of the intersection outside of Michael's Toyota.

yeah it is broken on the passenger side I know :( It didn't last more than 2 days after I got the car. It is actually zip tied on in that corner right now. :eek:

I'VE BEEN SPOTTED! woohoo :D

That motorcycle cop was out there again but on the right side of the road in the same spot. I was in my NSX in the middle of a long train of cars doing the speed limit. He saw me coming and tagged me with his radar... then as I went past he tagged me again as if his mind was saying "come on let this punk in this fancy car be going 2mph over the limit so I can nail him". I didn't see him point the radar at any of the other cars either. Bastard. :rolleyes:

Cozmo, check your front lip dude, I was test driving with my client in a blk C240 right in front of the intersection outside of Michael's Toyota.

I fixed my lip. It turns out it wasn't broken, just missing 4 of the clips that hold it on :eek:

It is well-attached now.

missed 4 clips dude? :eek: Been offroading lately?

Well 2 of the missing ones were along the front where there are lots of clips close together so it would be hard to notice that they weren't there. It may have been that way when I got the car. The 2 on the passenger side being gone were pretty obvious.

When I first got the car I nailed the entrace to my parking lot at home pretty hard a few times before I learned to go another way to get home and use a different entrace that doesn't tear my bumper off. I think the day after I got the car is when that rightmost clip became MIA.

I'm thinking about raising the car just a hair until after I move.

I saw an orange widebody nsx with a giant wing on it in downtown bellevue yesterday sometime around 7pm. Never seen that car before.

Hey Jerry that was me in the pollen coated blue TL that was in front of you and then behind you :wink: on 156th just now. The one day I don't drive my nsx of course.

I saw a yellow NSX with dark colored wheels going east on 8th street in bellevue at about 4:45 today. I was actually in my NSX too, coming from home depot. :biggrin: Pretty funny when you're checking out a car going by when you are essentially driving the same car.

It seems that the NSX's have been out lately. :wink: I saw a brooklands green or black one going W. on HWY 18 near Auburn this morning at 9:30 or so.

It seems that the NSX's have been out lately. :wink: I saw a brooklands green or black one going W. on HWY 18 near Auburn this morning at 9:30 or so.

I don't know how you see so many... I never see any around here!

I did see a yellow one in CA while I was in Disneyland last weekend, and I think it's the for sale section.

Saw an early 90's black one yesterday afternoon around 5 or so downtown on 5th I think. It had Fittipaldi wheels and an exhaust that sounded nice.

lol. I lived on the East Side for 5 years son.

Maybe if you had 2 NSXs you'd see another one way more often (every time you pulled into your driveway). :wink:

Just to prove I see an NSX every time I open my eyes I saw a bright yellow Fowlermobile this morning on 156th.

Back