• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Houston NSX sightings

Silver 2000 in the Chase garage downtown again? Oh wait, that was me :smile:

Seriously ajchang, we gotta coordinate one day and park next to each other (I know what floor you like!) Always makes me smile when I pass yours while driving mine.

Gman:
Hey there!
Yup, thats me. Actually just sent you a PM regarding your alarm.

Alright...well I did receive your PM, so now I KNOW where you had it installed. No worries...he knows what he's doing and there is possibly another avenue to get what you're trying to accomplish. I have some ideas and I'll talk with him tomorrow and then I'll pass them to you! :smile:

LOL thats cool im at 249 and cypresswood. Man, we have to roll to to coffee and cars. You think you can help me out with a oil change? Get your me number bro.

Anyone interested in meeting up as a group for Saturday's Coffee and Cars event set to take place this Saturday at the Marque (I-10/ 610 area)??

I am not sure how the exact layout for showing will be, but it would be nice to stage another NSX Alley (Row) of memebers.

well maybe not the appropriate thread, but where is the new one? and where to meet tomorrow morning, I am looking forward to this event. Better than shoveling snow in the old homelands!!!

This evening (Wednesday about 6:00-6:30 pm) was parked at Modia Home Theater in front Willowbrook. 2 males looking over the red NSX. Anyone here?

Saw 3 NSX'es today!!!!!

1st around 3-4pm on Almeda-Genowa and Monroe in South Houston. It was red, black top I believe, with 97+ wheels.

2nd was surely TrunkskinJoe in his Blue NSX on Beltway 8 in the Pearland area.

3rd was around 6pm...in Sugar Land in Telfair on University. I was trying to catch up but had to turn. Couldn't tell the color or details....but I know those tail lights.

Interesting day... :smile:

Hi Z,
yes that was the blue pearl in Pearland. I had been up to the barbecue at Bear creek park checking out all the nice rides of the locals. They had a great turnout, not like Coffee and Cars, but very nice. But I felt like a senior citizen so did not hang out so long.

Hi Z,
yes that was the blue pearl in Pearland. I had been up to the barbecue at Bear creek park checking out all the nice rides of the locals. They had a great turnout, not like Coffee and Cars, but very nice. But I felt like a senior citizen so did not hang out so long.

Yes, I was almost certain it was you....judging by the color/wheels. Looks like you were slowing down and merging right to enter the toll booth. Car looked amazing across the divider! :smile:

Hopefully we can officially hook up at a local NSX get together here shortly.

Ok I got 2 for you. Saturday 11th !960 and jones. Red with white aftermarket pepboys wheels. White male early model 12th champion forrest and theisswood. black/black aftermarket wheels. looked like they were made for chrome. parked in driveway. Gman I think that red one maybe the same one that I saw. may have been txtony. So thats a total of 4 nsx in my area. Starting to feel like a honda now, seems like everyone has one.

Christmas Eve, approximately ~2:00pm
Target on San Felipe
Nice Silver NSX with gold volks and I believe an upgraded spoiler. Didnt see the front.

Merry Xmas everyone!

Last edited:
Christmas Eve, approximately ~2:00pm
Target on San Felipe
Nice Silver NSX with gold volks and I believe an upgraded spoiler. Didnt see the front.

Merry Xmas everyone!

Happy New Year, that was me!

Volks are actually gunmetal silver, but the brake dust makes them look gold. :eek:

Back