• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Houston NSX sightings

Spotted red na1 with white UT horns logo on rear hatch heading east on bellaire at 5pm

Spotted red NA1 on Friday, March 4th close to 1pm heading west on the I-10 feeder just after Hwy 6. White male, with some graying hair.
Everything appeared to be stock

Waved to an na1 black nsx on I-10 heading east after work today. He waved back. I was in my nsx

I saw an Imola NSX at Texadelphia on Westhimer Saturday evening the 12th. I almost drove mine there but took the accord instead.

Haven't seen any NSX's lately except for my own ... BUT I did see a red Ford GT on the feeder of 290, not far from the Gessner intersection, Saturday night.
I had never seen one before. It was incredible. Reminded me of the way I felt the first time I saw an NSX.

Black one parked along the road in Old Town Spring, today at noon.
GOT NSX.
:biggrin:

Saw a black NA1 getting on I-10 W between Kirkwood and Dairy Ashford at 8am. Very shiny, license plate B0H or something like that. Looked pretty sweet, made me look forward to driving mine!

April 7th between 7-8:30am
On Bering Rd and Woodway.
Stopped on the side of the road near the park
I coach tennis at the 2 ct park every Thursday there now

Silver 02+ front end. Big brake kit. Gorgeous car

April 7th between 7-8:30am
On Bering Rd and Woodway.
Stopped on the side of the road near the park
I coach tennis at the 2 ct park every Thursday there now

Silver 02+ front end. Big brake kit. Gorgeous car

Hey, that's me. I need to wash her, she's so dirty.

So this last Sunday my wife and I are sitting at Cane’s on Westheimer, looking out the window at the cars passing by. And I’m telling her one of the nice things about the NSX is the rarity, especially compared to Corvettes. We decide to count the Corvettes driving by for the next few minutes.
Minute one, no Corvettes
Minute two, no Corvettes.
Minute three, no Corvettes. A green NSX rolls by. I gave up.

So: Green NSX with pop-ups and factory antenna, on Westheimer, 2PM, Sunday.
:redface:

Last edited:
Saw 2 nsx's on Sunday I've never seen before. Both with popups, red one on post oak with a checkered flag attached to the driver window and a silver one pulling into the best buy on Richmond as I was leaving. Anyone on here?

Saw 2 nsx's on Sunday I've never seen before. Both with popups, red one on post oak with a checkered flag attached to the driver window and a silver one pulling into the best buy on Richmond as I was leaving. Anyone on here?

The red one was mine. I loaned it to my daughter and son-in-law to run in the Susan B. Kumon rally.

Spotted a black, NA1, looked to be lowered with rims at this past Sunday's Porsche meet on Washington (same UrbanSpeed lot and organizer). Thought I may have seen an avatar before with this very same car on here. Anyone ... anyone .. ?

Spotted a black, NA1, looked to be lowered with rims at this past Sunday's Porsche meet on Washington (same UrbanSpeed lot and organizer). Thought I may have seen an avatar before with this very same car on here. Anyone ... anyone .. ?

'twas I my friend, but I've never had my car on my avatar I don't think, and not with my tecnos.

Silver NSX (dont know NA1 or 2) parked in front of Blue Moose Lounge on Washington on Sunday, maybe 6pm or so

Back