• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Houston NSX sightings

Red 02+ this morning, northbound on the west Sam Houston Tollway, a little before the toll plaza (roughly close to Veteran's Memorial Dr.).
Looking good!

spotted a pre 02" yellow nsx with 02+ wheels on memorial day 59/beltway 8...and heres the kicker, a female was driving it!! :biggrin:

Alara Garage's wife?

Could be. But last few times that I've seen their car....it has 97+ wheels on it.

6-5 saw white with gold aftermarket wheels type r wing. Ive seen him before but dont know him

That was Johnny.....he was at Cars and Coffee....you would have know if you went. :tongue: :smile:

Spotted a NA, pop ups, black with black rims headed West on FM 270 in Clear Lake at 2:00 PM (Thursday) heading into town.

Saw TWO NSX's yesterday while driving mine:

(1) Red pre-02 which looked like it had been lowered/had skirts or something put on it. Beltway 8 North between Westpark and I-10, just south of the toll plaza. Looked like a trim white dude with sunglasses driving it.

(2) Westheimer near Shepherd back in the neighborhood. This one took me totally by surprise and inspired a short joyride on my part. Red pre-02, don't think it had stock wheels, but not much other work done on it. This driver had more of a wild look - lots of wavy gray hair, a bit of a beard.

saw a red na1 on lexington ave in sugarland this afternoon looks like it had red sport max wheels or something of that nature. sucks i didnt drive my nsx but i did go buy a nsx part today:biggrin:

how many guys are from sugarland on here btw?

saw a red na1 on lexington ave in sugarland this afternoon looks like it had red sport max wheels or something of that nature. sucks i didnt drive my nsx but i did go buy a nsx part today:biggrin:

That was Omar (adrenaline_nsx).

I'm in Missouri City/Sugar land.

ive had my nsx for 4-5 years and this is probably my first sighting lol..its surprising to see how many nsx's roll around sugar land area.

Let's have a meet lol is omars car turbo . Man I need a rude in both yalls car
What were those red wheels anways and the specs on them?

edit**** it was williams trace where i saw you i dunno why i said lexington lol

Last edited:
Let's have a meet lol is omars car turbo . Man I need a rude in both yalls car
What were those red wheels anways and the specs on them?

edit**** it was williams trace where i saw you i dunno why i said lexington lol

if i remember correctly 16x8 +0 offset for the rear and 16x7 +38 offset (w 15mm spacer) for the front..wheels weight 16-17lbs. it feels like driving an nsx with stock wheels. so light, nimble and smooth.

Yes, Looked like that.
Was that you? Do you live in Sienna?

Live off of Sienna Parkway. Yep, I just got it back from SOS. Stage 2 engine rebuild increasing to 3.2L, new 6 speed tranny, changed my smaller autorotor to the 2.1, aftercooler, new radiator, and many other mods. Dyno'd at 426 rwhp. Runs like a scalded cat. :tongue:

John

Live off of Sienna Parkway. Yep, I just got it back from SOS. Stage 2 engine rebuild increasing to 3.2L, new 6 speed tranny, changed my smaller autorotor to the 2.1, aftercooler, new radiator, and many other mods. Dyno'd at 426 rwhp. Runs like a scalded cat. :tongue:

John

Awesome man. I live in Sienna and was thinking I was the only cool guy in the neighborhood :wink:

I would love to see your car, maybe we can meet up and do a little photo shoot?

Rahim

Awesome man. I live in Sienna and was thinking I was the only cool guy in the neighborhood :wink:

I would love to see your car, maybe we can meet up and do a little photo shoot?

Rahim

That would be good, I'll have to get back with you on when. My mother in law had a stroke and she's not looking good. My time is consumed with trying to keep my wife calm.

John

Back