• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Houston NSX sightings

Possible sighting I-10 eastbound (inbound) at Dairy Ashford right across from the old Hummer dealer (now Sewell Cadillac.) Could only see the roof from inside my office, and didn't have my glasses on, but it was either an NSX or a last-generation Camaro. Red, targa.

nice sighting :biggrin:

How many other silver ones are there in Houston? Otherwise, that looks like me!

Our cars must look really similar.:biggrin:
We were heading to a restaurant on Bellaire, and as we approached the light at Westheimer I noticed the cameraman swing around. I said to my wife, "I believe we just might be on TV." The cameraman walked away after he got the shot, even though by then Tina was hanging out of the window yelling "Hey! Heeeey!"
I'm just glad they posted the story. We got all worked up about it at the time because you never see an NSX on TV, really. Heck, we're on camera here more than we were in the NSXPO video (More hanging out of the window hollering "Hey!").

Our cars must look really similar.:biggrin:
We were heading to a restaurant on Bellaire, and as we approached the light at Westheimer I noticed the cameraman swing around. I said to my wife, "I believe we just might be on TV." The cameraman walked away after he got the shot, even though by then Tina was hanging out of the window yelling "Hey! Heeeey!"
I'm just glad they posted the story. We got all worked up about it at the time because you never see an NSX on TV, really. Heck, we're on camera here more than we were in the NSXPO video (More hanging out of the window hollering "Hey!").

Awesome!! They must look similar - what year/mods do you have? Plus, I just found the "NSX on TV/Movies" thread... this totally needs to go in there.

After I thought about it for a bit, I realized it probably wasn't me - news stories are usually shot same day and I was out of the country when this aired. Glad to find out who it was!

Saw a dark green NSX today with glossy black wheels today on Hwy 6 near Westheimer. It also had an aftermarket exhaust....but I couldn't tell which brand. I was in my daily beater and didn't get a chance to pull up next to you. Looked good. :smile:

Vintage Park 8/14 evening

Saturday 8/14 around 7:45 pm-8pm - 1st Gen Red with aftermarket wheels.

Drove by while I was standing near Mia Bella by valet parking section.

Black TX plate with "NSX 91" (I think?).

Today about 11am: Red NA1 (coupe) with black roof driving north on Shepherd just before Allen Parkway (near Tila's.) Looked pretty stock, at least nothing outrageous. Bald, tanned white guy driving.

Saw a red nsx targa with veilside kit going up 45N near the Woodlands at 5PM today.

I was on my way to Dave's to get mine.

Spotted a silver stone 02+ at the Valero on the corner of bunker hill near memorial city mall at 8:50 this morning. Caucasian male with some gray hair.

Two NSX sightings last week. Stock 91 black car with 15/16s and a blonde girl driving!!! Headed north on 45 by bw8 in south Houston in the morning. Then in the evening this week I saw the type r clone w gold advans

Spotted a Silver 02+ black face wheels with a polish lip lowered with a Carbon Fiber Type R style wing.Anyone here?

Spotted a Silver 02+ black face wheels with a polish lip lowered with a Carbon Fiber Type R style wing.Anyone here?

Sounds like Matt.

IMG_7159edited-1.jpg

I was spotted? Where was this? I did drive the Nsx today to get it washed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? Yeah. I was there eating and then went to get a car wash afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back