• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Houston NSX sightings

Dennis, it was great to see you and Aamir at IFO. Both cars look great. Both cars drew crowds.............as usual!:biggrin:

Hey David,

It was great seeing you as well! Your NSX is beautiful! Love the Advans! There was a bunch of people taking pics of your car as well lol

Spotted a red with gun metal wheels all stock today on Bellaire blvd.Seems to be 94 and up.Anyone here?It looked pretty clean.It was around 11:30am :smile:

I saw an extremely clean red one, black top, on Westheimer not far from Sam Houston tollroad, about 2PM on Sunday.
The driver may not have seen me. There were bushes planted in the esplanade and besides, my car is blah silver.:redface:

Last edited:
sat night i saw a nice dropped blk blk blk na1 on bw8 going south, he went right towards i10

blk everything even wheels it was at night,so that made it even harder to see

looked very nice:smile:

Last edited:
Black one at westheimer and sage by galleria this morning 8:24am
From glance white male, fresh hair late 40's.....
Am I correct? Who this be? :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333546097.674908.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333546097.674908.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 73
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333546143.417720.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333546143.417720.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 63
Black one at westheimer and sage by galleria this morning 8:24am
From glance white male, fresh hair late 40's.....
Am I correct? Who this be? :)

He's not on NSX Prime that I'm aware of. I used to see his car at AutoLogic back in the day. When I worked in the Galleria area I'd see him around as well and we'd exchange waves. Glad to see he still has it....this was 5,6, maybe 7 years ago.

Yesterday at 5:20PM: Black one with pop-ups heading east on 1485, heading towards New Caney.
A little dusty, but looked good!

Posting on behalf of my wife

Black nsx on Memorial and Eldridge on Wednesday 4/4 ~ 12pm
She says thanks for letting her the lane. :smile:

Spotted a silver NA1 bone stock with stock 95-96 gun metal wheels on bellaire at Tony Thai Restraunt parking lot.Nice!

Spotted a silver NA1 bone stock with stock 95-96 gun metal wheels on bellaire at Tony Thai Restraunt parking lot.Nice!

Me!
And when I came back out to my car, parked next to me was a black NA1 with aftermarket wheels, diffuser, antenna, and Louisiana plates. Looked good!
You?

Spotted what appeared to be a red NA1 last night at 8:10 PM on Westheimer Parkway driving under Hwy 99 headed away from Target. Didn't look like he saw me in my white NSX but it was a good looking car....

Was it mine. I was in that area.

He's not on NSX Prime that I'm aware of. I used to see his car at AutoLogic back in the day. When I worked in the Galleria area I'd see him around as well and we'd exchange waves. Glad to see he still has it....this was 5,6, maybe 7 years ago.

I work on post oak and each morning I hear the same black nsx drive by. Very loud and sounds really good. I wonder what kind of exhaust he has.

I work on post oak and each morning I hear the same black nsx drive by. Very loud and sounds really good. I wonder what kind of exhaust he has.

Where on Post Oak? I take Post Oak in the mornings to get to my office. I'm told my car is really loud. I usually stop at the McDonalds to grab coffee before work. :smile: Might be me? (Pride V1, DC headers, test pipes)

Where on Post Oak? I take Post Oak in the mornings to get to my office. I'm told my car is really loud. I usually stop at the McDonalds to grab coffee before work. :smile: Might be me? (Pride V1, DC headers, test pipes)

That actually might be you then! I work in the building across the street from Maggiano's and the Hilton. I can recognize you driving by just from the unique exhaust tone. It sounds awesome, good way to start off the mornings.

That actually might be you then! I work in the building across the street from Maggiano's and the Hilton. I can recognize you driving by just from the unique exhaust tone. It sounds awesome, good way to start off the mornings.

Yup, I usually hammer it down Post Oak. Probably me. And it's usually around 8 when I should already be at the office. :biggrin:

Back