• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Houston NSX sightings

Red NA1 Coupe heading south on Smith Street Downtown today ~ 3pm. Anyone downtown that matches? I'v also seen a black NSX on occasion heading North on Louisiana. Spotting from the 10th floor of TSP so hard to see the details. If you are DT it would be great to meet up.

That was me burning some time while I was waiting for someone

Spotted a red NA1 lowered with somewhat looks like ESM's wheels. Anyone here? Looks really nice and clean.:smile:

Where at?

Caught of a glimpse of a black one at Chimney Rock and Woodway yesterday or the day before. Can't wait to get my car back!

Saw a black one around 11am this morning around Wesleyan getting on 59 headed north towards downtown, looked to be chromed or polished aftermarket wheels, antenna mast up all the way, and all stock body pop-up. Anybody here?

Saw a black one around 11am this morning around Wesleyan getting on 59 headed north towards downtown, looked to be chromed or polished aftermarket wheels, antenna mast up all the way, and all stock body pop-up. Anybody here?

I see a blak one in that area quite often, not sure about the chromed wheels...

Has nothing to do with the sightseeing but today I test drove a 93 for sale in stafford and...well, really liked it!

The AC was going on and off randomly, not sure why..

Where at?

I believe i spotted you after picking up my daughter from school around 3: 30pm on Murphy/1092. Im pretty sure it you because we meet before at Cars & Coffee :smile:!

Wait, didnt you sold your Nsx or trade it in because i remember seeing it posted on ebay for sale?

Last edited:
Saw a NA1 Black with - it looked like - chrome wheels on west Alabama/Buffalo speedway this morning around 9.

I was in a Black S2000 with the top down, thumb'd up

Hi, I don't own an NSX, but only wanted to post that I saw a red NSX today, turning left at the stop sign intersection on West Richey and heading East. I believe this is my second time seeing it, before I had seen it enter the Ashcreek neighborhood I think. I haven't ever gotten close enough to identify its wheels or anything else specific, but I just adore NSXs and find them amazing especially since I was generously offered to have a seat in a white one once at Coffee and Cars. It's very nice to see one look like it is local to the area where I live. All of you NSX owners take the best care of these cars that I have ever seen and they are preserved very well and that makes me extremely happy. :)

You are all an amazing lot, take care.

Hi, I don't own an NSX, but only wanted to post that I saw a red NSX today, turning left at the stop sign intersection on West Richey and heading East. I believe this is my second time seeing it, before I had seen it enter the Ashcreek neighborhood I think. I haven't ever gotten close enough to identify its wheels or anything else specific, but I just adore NSXs and find them amazing especially since I was generously offered to have a seat in a white one once at Coffee and Cars. It's very nice to see one look like it is local to the area where I live. All of you NSX owners take the best care of these cars that I have ever seen and they are preserved very well and that makes me extremely happy. :)

You are all an amazing lot, take care.

that would be my car. I usually go to ashcreek to pick up my niece from her babysitter. Today, my best friend was driving my car up there.

Saw a black NSX Sunday at 2:30 AM on 290 going north. Your exhaust was off its driver side hanger so it was dangling and one of your driver side tail lights is out.

I noticed a spa yellow for sale on the west loop near the Galleria

I bet that's the one that's been for sale forever. Look on Craig's list I bet it's there

We saw It as well while on the way to the Galleria Mall Xmas shopping. Owner really needs to fix the sag on the wings west side skirts. Look very terrible :frown:. Everything else looks pretty clean :smile:.

Red 97 at the Valero, Bellaire and Academy. Had to stop and chat. Nice to meet ya John and welcome to Houston.

Back