• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Houston NSX sightings

Wonderful NA1 NSX lowered on 2 pieces Volks parked next to a common 430 Scuderia saw Today, 8.30AM, on westheimer next to Kirby.

Amazing, made my day

IMG_20121221_00027.jpg

Saw a Clean looking Red NSX with Silver (What Looked Like BBS type) Wheels
moving southbound on HWY 6 around Marlin, TX about 2:30pm while I was
heading back to Fort Worth with the Family from Houston.

I hate to bring it up on an NSX-sighting thread, but ... Friday, about 5:00, I found myself cruising down BW8 next to this flaming red-orange McLaren MP4-12C (or whatever part number they use to describe it). Another car I never thought I'd actually see. This one was so new it still had the paper tags on it.
Holy Smokes! Made me want one.
P.S., I was not in the NSX, just the POS DD.

Red NA1 spotted heading north on Shepherd at 59 last night about 6:20. Looked all stock.

Black NSX Downtown heading north on Louisiana at 1:30 today. Do I have a downtowner around?

Saw a red NA1 with black wheels and CF NSX-R wing turning onto Harlem Road at 6:30 this evening. Couldn't see the passenger but the driver was an Asian gentleman. Nice looking ride and it sounds GREAT!!

Saw a red NA1 with black wheels and CF NSX-R wing turning onto Harlem Road at 6:30 this evening. Couldn't see the passenger but the driver was an Asian gentleman. Nice looking ride and it sounds GREAT!!

Thanks! I was heading to Rudy's for some bbq.

No NSX's spotted here. The only time I see one is when I'm passing a building and see my reflection.:redface:
It would be nice to see one on occasion.

yeah i tagged the owner if you look at the comments

Kind of a reverse sighting. Saw a guy in a white 300zx tonight on i10 who said he was on prime as well. I was in my black na1. It was hard making out his name with the windows down and me sick as a dog. I thought it was something like "ten"?

Yesterday on Hwy. 6 in Missouri City in the pouring rain I saw a red NA1 with a black hood and an aftermarket rear spoiler painted to match the car.

Back