• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Houston NSX sightings

I was working as a volunteer today at the Lamborghini Festival at City Centre and saw an NA1 Grand Prix White NSX with white wheels and aftermarket exhaust parked just outside the display area for the Lamborghini's. Was that anybody on Prime?

My Grand Prix White NSX was parked in the movie theatre parking garage.

Great day for the event....!!!

Guilty as charged.

I parked near the entrance to the event, got out, crossed the street, turned around, and saw people taking pics of my NSX...LOL!

Nice festival, but after two dozen Gallardos in a row...ENOUGH already! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Was next to a white NA1 with white wheels on Eldridge parkway and I-10. Tried to say hi, but I got totally ignore. Lol

Moi, more than likely...unless "Slyder" has white wheels.

Didn't mean to snub anyone...

Attachments

• IMG4140.jpg
    IMG4140.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG4144.jpg
    IMG4144.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 93
Charcoal grey NA-2 headed East-bound on the Westpark Pkwy (not tollway) crossing Fountain View around noon on Saturday...I was headed South-bound on Fountainview (coming up the Westpark pkwy light) in my white NA-1...

Went to get a quick oil change this afternoon and looks like everyone was getting prepped for summer at the same time!

feb51a606609df250fa1503ca1f0d199.jpg
f688f4ea32f2d756fc9dd9b56405b7c2.jpg

Saw a very clean, lowered dark gray NSX with dark/smoke wheels and some kind of tail light mod (looked kind of like the Nike swoosh but straight lines and horizontal) on Easter Sunday around 11:30 am on I-45 southbound. The NSX appeared to take the Allen Parkway exit. Just admiring the ride!

Saw this beautiful red (II think NA1) heading south on 59 between downtown and Buffalo today around 4:35. Pulled along side and tried to get drivers attention. Windows are tinted so could see very well. Who is it?
2fd3336bf4debd7c2519286b78324d8c.jpg

Spotted a white NSX with popups around 10 PM on I-10 near Wilcrest heading into town. I was in the black Porsche.

Went to get a quick oil change this afternoon and looks like everyone was getting prepped for summer at the same time!

feb51a606609df250fa1503ca1f0d199.jpg
f688f4ea32f2d756fc9dd9b56405b7c2.jpg

Where is this?

What is a "Carl's place"?

I didn't know there was a shop in town that specialized in NSX's! :)

Where is this?

What is a "Carl's place"?

I didn't know there was a shop in town that specialized in NSX's! :)

Carl is the NSX Guru at Honda C&M off I-59S in Stafford, Tx. He has a passion and lots of knowledge for our cars. I and others would definitely recommend him.

Give them a call or better yet just swing by.

Carl is the NSX Guru at Honda C&M off I-59S in Stafford, Tx. He has a passion and lots of knowledge for our cars. I and others would definitely recommend him.

Give them a call or better yet just swing by.

Carl gets a warm and fuzzy feeling about the NSX and you can tell when he works on our cars. Aside from alignment work nobody else touches my baby!

Carl gets a warm and fuzzy feeling about the NSX...

That's called a "Woody"...LOL!

Too cool...that's only 5-6 minutes away from where I often stay in Stafford...off Dulles and I-90.

I will have to stop by soon and introduce myself!

Thanks for the info!

Spotted a yellow NSX with BBS wheels on McKinney Street at Austin on Friday morning at 5:50AM.
Who is it?

Spotted at Sterling McCall this morning
689a2e7ce47f34421caf38c60b8ba0a0.jpg

This morning as I was driving down Pease St under I-45 elevated saw a black NSX heading into downtown from midtown with the top off. Where the heck to do you park an NSX in downtown during working hours? Brave man.

Also, does anyone ever see each other when both people are in their NSX or is that just too rare of a coincidence?

I saw a Black NSX with White OEM wheels in the Greatwood Neighborhood this past Sunday.

Back