• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Houston NSX sightings

attachment.php
Anyone know who's this is? Or what front lip this is?

Attachments

• 20150418_082516.jpg
    20150418_082516.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 895
I believe that's GBL1...

Again...guilty as charged.

Yep, that was me having my very first run-in with Houston's finest, charging me with "driving without a Valentine One"... LOL! :D

Officer said, "You don't see THESE cars around much."

I replied, "...and I wish you hadn't seen mine today."

- - - Updated - - -

Oh oh....

attachment.php

Great pic...thanks!

LOL!

Last edited:
Saw a red, non googly eyed NSX at the corner of Grant and Jones around 630pm today. I was the white NA1 that flashed its high beams - got a thumbs up in return.
I liked the black wheels!
Anyone on here?

attachment.php

I just bought this and drove it down from Chicago over the weekend.

Congrats man. Ah that first long drive where you have no idea if the noises being made are normal. So stressful and such a relief when you make it home trouble free.

We had 2 NSXs show up to Supercar Saturday today. Great owners and beautiful cars!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 233
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 224
This past Saturday, I spotted a Black NSX with aftermarket rims and quad exhaust at Drivers Edge on Jones. I was driving a white NA1 and I actually pulled in to get a closer look. Very nice car! Anyone here claim it? It's been the first NSX in a long while that I've seen in the Cypress area.

This past Saturday, I spotted a Black NSX with aftermarket rims and quad exhaust at Drivers Edge on Jones. I was driving a white NA1 and I actually pulled in to get a closer look. Very nice car! Anyone here claim it? It's been the first NSX in a long while that I've seen in the Cypress area.

Not mine but I just picked up a Black 93 with HRE's this past weekend, live out in the Montgomery area.

Andy

BB NA1 driving down Cypress North Houston around 7:15pm today (there was a wreck near Eldridge and Cypress North Houston). Aftermarket LED taillights, black wheels, and aftermarket DRL (your passenger side is out I think). Anyone on here?

I've been spying a lot of nsx's around the Cypress area recently!

BB NA1 driving down Cypress North Houston around 7:15pm today (there was a wreck near Eldridge and Cypress North Houston). Aftermarket LED taillights, black wheels, and aftermarket DRL (your passenger side is out I think). Anyone on here?

I've been spying a lot of nsx's around the Cypress area recently!

I think I know which NSX you are referring to. He is a member on the NSXoTX facebook group, dont think on the forums.

Alright, who here has the red NSX with dark gold wheels, that I spotted last week (Monday) on Murphy Rd (1092) at GreenbriarDr/Mula Rd, in Stafford, TX, around 6:30pm? I think I ran into many months ago on 90 Alternate/S. Main St, as well...then the gas station attendant at the Shell station I usually stop at, at 90 Alternate at Dulles tells me he saw you too, and thought it was me getting gas, thinking I re-painted my NSX.
It's gotta be someone who lives near me...

Back