• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Houston NSX sightings

I spotted a silver nsx with black upper part parked by um..45 and West rd. area.I was going a little fast but I think it was parked at an insurance place.

Driving along Westheimer Parkway last night and got spotted by Jeff Baker in his truck! Got a call from Jeff with a "look beside ya" comment and there he was.....

Dennis

I spotted a Silver/blk top NSX on Westheimer by the Galleria, Sunday morning, about 2 weeks ago. I wasn't in the NSX. And then the next day, I saw the same(*I think the same) NSX parked in downtown at a little building in midtown. Almost looked like Paul's car.

Saw a black NA1 with chrome wheels around 5PM today on 1960 near willowbrook mall. I was in my Red one going in the opposite direction....I'm not sure if the owner spoted me. The car looked clean.

"He is I, and I am him...slim with the tilted brim and 20" rims" --- Snoop Dogg
I was headed to the Vitamin Shoppe on FM1960...and I did see you. On my way back....I saw you headed back towards Willowbrook again. I figured that you turned around near Stuebner/Veterans and headed back, but I was on the opposite side, in the far lane, and couldn't turn around to catch you. Man, just to think that the 1st NSX that I almost purchased was Red! Nice ride! One of these days I will get to meet you guys in Houston!!!!

Ha,ha, I was on my way to a tea house at Veterans M. for some Tapioca P. drink. :smile: Since today's weather is so nice, i will out again for some some cold drink at starbucks. If you are in this area, we can meet up....I just PM'ed you with my cell #.

Ha,ha, I was on my way to a tea house at Veterans M. for some Tapioca P. drink. :smile: Since today's weather is so nice, i will out again for some some cold drink at starbucks. If you are in this area, we can meet up....I just PM'ed you with my cell #.

I didn't receive your PM...I was available too. We'll try again soon.

Yesterday (wednesday) at 11:15 a.m., I saw a black NSX on 610 near Hwy290 and Northwest Mall...for a brief moment. I was going the opposite direction on 610.

Midday sunday (03-03-08) spotted a silver 95-01-ish on Westheimer at the Sam Houston Tollroad intersection.
Damn it looked good! It looked exactly like my car:biggrin: except that the wheels were chromed and mine are gunmetal.
P.S. I was in an invisible Accord.

There is a silver Nsx that is always at the intersection of Bellair and Kirckwood next to a Yellow dentist place. Any anyone know who's it is , i have seen it there at least 10times.

Sunday 3-2-08, late evening-- Saw someone driving a black 02+ going north on the pierce elevated, exited allen pkwy as did I (driving my black 95)... pulled up next to it.

Saturday night (Mar. 8) I saw a red NSX parked in front of a club on Washington Ave. about 10PM. I was in my Lotus Esprit so I didn't stop....

Dennis

A bad@$$ nsx today on westhimer .Was really modified and had a super nice exhaust tone.

Attachments

• 8d27a254b278.jpg
    8d27a254b278.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 212
Pretty sure it was this one. Its one of the most beautiful cars i have seen.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Resize Wizard-1.jpg
    Resize Wizard-1.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 222
When you say newer, you mean one with fixed headlights? I stumbled across the owner of a 2005 white one at the Expo Motorcars dealership on I45/Bltway 8 a few weeks ago. He might be a manager possibly? Talked briefly about the car . He was not aware of NSXPRIME and seemed to use the car very little and just brought it to work that day. It had some interior work done on the seats and possibly brake upgrades.

When you say newer, you mean one with fixed headlights? I stumbled across the owner of a 2005 white one at the Expo Motorcars dealership on I45/Bltway 8 a few weeks ago. He might be a manager possibly? Talked briefly about the car . He was not aware of NSXPRIME and seemed to use the car very little and just brought it to work that day. It had some interior work done on the seats and possibly brake upgrades.

Yes, the headlights were fixed. I couldn't see him up close, because he never got out of the car. He sat and waited in the car for about 10 minutes while waiting to pick up someone.

Back