• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Houston NSX sightings

ICBW, but I think y'all are talking the NSX I saw in post #24 of this thread.

You and Tony are talking about one of the manager's cars. He works there, I had talked to him a couple months back when I was there about it. That car is CLEAN but you are right, he doesn't know about Prime. Tony I'll see you today, but I may not bring the NSX.

Re: Post #53.

If that sighting was on Friday the 4th, I think it was me you saw. The photo sure looks like my '95 Red/Black NSX-T and I was in that area returning to Sugar Land from a business appointment near 45N and 1960.

I'm a new NSX owner, just bought one that my son in Austin helped me find, after many years of NSX-lust. Based in Sugar Land.

Here's a photo of my new baby.

Attachments

• My NSX-T 1995.jpg
    My NSX-T 1995.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 161
Red NSX-T spotted heading 45 south just north of the 610 north loop. I think this is the car I saw at the Sprint store get together.

What a picture!
That was me on Saturday afternoon as I was heading to midtown for an open house at a new loft building. Always nice to cruise on the highway with the targa out and windows up.
I have pictures from the open house with models from Envy magazine outside and inside the car. Actually, John Hennesey was there in person with a crazy twin turbo viper. Have pictures of that too.

What a picture!
That was me on Saturday afternoon as I was heading to midtown for an open house at a new loft building. Always nice to cruise on the highway with the targa out and windows up.
I have pictures from the open house with models from Envy magazine outside and inside the car. Actually, John Hennesey was there in person with a crazy twin turbo viper. Have pictures of that too.

Now Tony, you know you have to post those :biggrin: I didn't get the ones with them in your car. You can even post the pics with the SL55 if you like (Try #228 hehe). Btw, your paint looks noice even in the camera phone pic.

Just saw a red X just like the one aboove 59south exited dairy ashford, 2 guys inside. Man I still get excited to see one when theres one in my garage.:tongue:

Today (Thursday at 7:15pm) I spotted a red NA1/with black top at the appliance store next door to "The Casa" at FM1960/Kuykendahl. Anyone here?

Saw a sebring silver on Friday night at a meet at a Sprint store. I was leaving the parking lot when you were pulling in.

Oops, forgot about this thread....

Saw a sebring silver on Friday night at a meet at a Sprint store. I was leaving the parking lot when you were pulling in.

I believe he posts on HI a lot. Silver NSX with BBS wheels.

Just saw a red X just like the one aboove 59south exited dairy ashford, 2 guys inside. Man I still get excited to see one when theres one in my garage.:tongue:

He's right. I spotted one yesterday ... turned right in front of me and I got a good look. It's still exciting to see. Sort of like getting a glimpse of Sasquatch.
It was at West Road, close to the beltway 8 tollroad (not far from Jersey Village), turning right into a neighborhood. Car was black with 91-94 era wheels. Looked great!

He's right. I spotted one yesterday ... turned right in front of me and I got a good look. It's still exciting to see. Sort of like getting a glimpse of Sasquatch.
It was at West Road, close to the beltway 8 tollroad (not far from Jersey Village), turning right into a neighborhood. Car was black with 91-94 era wheels. Looked great!

I saw Randall the other day

on dvd

00018714-436374_400.jpg

:wink:

Saw a kaiser silver NSX on I-10 this morning, east of 610 junction heading east, license plate 004-CDP.

And .. don't forget Randal's (in)famous pose during NSX-craze .. :)
282457595_yWQaN-M.jpg

Cheers .. Gus

Last edited:
Back