• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Houston NSX sightings

Red nsx at "The Richmond Coffee Station" on 90, saturday evening, Aug 23rd. I didn't actually see it but my girlfriend pointed it out. We were on our way home and I was tempted to jump in mine and go out there since I live so close.

Saw a kaiser silver NSX on I-10 this morning, east of 610 junction heading east, license plate 004-CDP.

And .. don't forget Randal's (in)famous pose during NSX-craze .. :)
282457595_yWQaN-M.jpg

Cheers .. Gus

I almost forgot about this! Randall, I'm using this as my screen saver! Hope to see you at the Craze again.

Thanks, looks like we'll be there, Luis -- Tina is already riding me about it.
Use that as your screen saver, eh? I guess that will stop you from spending too much time online.:biggrin:
We're looking forward to the craze and seeing everyone again.:smile:

Spotted this NSX at 290 and Hollisted rd yesterday evening.

First, you spot my car on I-45 at the furniture store and dont pull over, then eat breakfast with me at Chachos 2 sundays ago, have me chasing you up and down Memorial Dr. afterward, and now you're taking pictures of me and my car without my written consent! What's really going on Ty? :biggrin: You're not from Houston, but you sure get around.

First, you spot my car on I-45 at the furniture store and dont pull over, then eat breakfast with me at Chachos 2 sundays ago, have me chasing you up and down Memorial Dr. afterward, and now you're taking pictures of me and my car without my written consent! What's really going on Ty? :biggrin: You're not from Houston, but you sure get around.

Man, tell me about it. I get a text from Ty on a Saturday morning, "hey Z, is that your car at the stereo shop?" Man, he's like an NSX stalker!!! :eek: :biggrin:

LOL...it actually wasn't you this time. It was an older gentlemen :tongue:

Man, tell me about it. I get a text from Ty on a Saturday morning, "hey Z, is that your car at the stereo shop?" Man, he's like an NSX stalker!!! :eek: :biggrin:

LOL :redface:

Sunday, Nov. 9:

About 2:30 spotted a black one with a blue 28 on the hatch, Westheimer, by Phoenicia foods,
and
About 3:15 spotted a yellow with black top on Bellair not far from the Chinese market. I never had seen one of those before (a yellow with black top, not a chinese market).:smile:

I forgot to post it but I ran into a older model Formula Red NSX this past Friday off 1960 somewhat near Cullen.It was an older gentleman swooping thru the lanes.I was just in my daily staring at the beautiful beast. :biggrin:

Reminds me I spotted a red nsx-t on 518 towards friendswood heading towards pearland. I'd try to catch up but got stop by a red light. who does this best car belong too?

Last edited:
This morning at 7:50 am, I saw an 02+ silverstone (looked stock) with a caucasian male driving east on Memorial just past the beltway.

Back