• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Houston NSX sightings

My girl is behind Jeff right now on Post Oak and his exhaust is so loud I can hear it clearly over the phone.

I saw a silver NSX at the Post Oak & Westheimer light.It was headed towards the 610 intersection.It had some mesh style wheels in chrome or polish and had HID's as well.Made me like pop up headlights again. :)

-Alex

I saw a silver NSX at the Post Oak & Westheimer light.It was headed towards the 610 intersection.It had some mesh style wheels in chrome or polish and had HID's as well.Made me like pop up headlights again. :)

-Alex

Sounds like Paul's car but it can't be. His car is like a unicorn :tongue:

Probably not on here, but I saw a 97+ black NSX today on Clay Rd. We were traveling the same direction for some time, unitl Beltway 8. I happened to be in front of you in the white Lexus GS430 with the NSXCA sticker on my back window. :smile:

Beautiful car...almost makes me wish I kept my car stock.

Another one spotted right down the street from my house(Grand Mission). This time it was a red 91-01. Maybe black roof, I didn't get a real good look. I believe the wheels were chrome or polished blades (OEM seven spoke wheels).

Spotted a black older model NSX riding down Woodforest St. over here on the Eastside of town.I was surprised since I never really seen 1 around here.

Saw one last night in the parking lot of Saltgrass in Willowbrook. Red. Big wing. Looked a lot like (Ok, I give up trying to link. See post #47:redface:)

And the sound made us all do this::eek:
:biggrin:

Last edited:
Saw a sebring silver with silver top heading north on BW8 feeder at Memorial. 2pm-ish. Looked to be stock

Black NSX with the license plate 719? I think.

Sounded nice but needed a car wash! No offense.

:tongue:

JBNSX719/Jeff

image.php

I know this thread is for NSX's, which is why I didn't post last week when I finally spotted a GTR. But now, just this once, I have to post that I spotted a Tesla on 59 today, just N of Kingwood. Pale blue. Left my Accord in the dust.
To put it succinctly: It looked really good.

(Oh, and I did spot an NSX in the garage).:biggrin:

Spotted a red NA1 on the Beltway 8 feeder turning right on Beamer.It was BW8 around the AMC 30 area.It had some chrome rims on it.

Back