• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Houston NSX sightings

^^^^Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been spotted!!! :biggrin:

That's me, on I-10 headed home. Where was this posted?

Btw, Slyder/Dennis, I spotted your ugly NSX today speeding threw my hood. I tried catching you, but you sped away and jumped on Westpark toll. I was in my truck today. :tongue:

Was browsing a funny pictures and this was posted. Everyone was talking about the NSX... not the truck.

UGQpB.jpg

Btw, I remember seeing that truck too....that was just yesterday!

So you spotted me Z? There's probably a lesson here buddy. Drive you NSX instead of your truck and you'll be able to keep up....LOL!! And speaking of you seeing me, I can hardly believe that no one ever sees my NSX and posts it here since I drive it every day and I'm all over Houston all the time. The

So you spotted me Z? There's probably a lesson here buddy. Drive you NSX instead of your truck and you'll be able to keep up....LOL!! And speaking of you seeing me, I can hardly believe that no one ever sees my NSX and posts it here since I drive it every day and I'm all over Houston all the time. The

Haha, Dennis, I do drive the NSX. I was actually driving the pickup truck because my wheels were being delivered to my work, and the NSX trunk isn't that big. :tongue: :wink:

Did someone say wheels?? Finally the wait is over, can we expect some pics of mounted wheels this weekend?

Aamir,

As you know my luck, things didn't go as planned. Might have pics this weekend, but I'm not holding my breath. Details to follow....waiting to see how it gets resolved first. It's a good and bad thing.

- Z

Saw a red coupe in the visitors level of the parking garage today at my work with Illinois plates and Bride seats.

Must be nsx night down in bellaire. Saw a sexy black nsx coming behind me on the feeder of beltway. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to drive next to one since we were heading toward bellaire. As I turned into fufu parking lot a silver one pulled out.
To the owner of the black one, do you also own a b lack integra type r?

Must be nsx night down in bellaire. Saw a sexy black nsx coming behind me on the feeder of beltway. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to drive next to one since we were heading toward bellaire. As I turned into fufu parking lot a silver one pulled out.
To the owner of the black one, do you also own a b lack integra type r?

Did the black one have wheels on it or not?Was it coupe or targa top?

couldnt tell if it was a t-top or coupe. It was all black with black wheels. I believe it has west wing front lip, side skirt, and rear. Lowered.

I just got my first NSX and I love it!
Are most of you guys from Houston? I'm near the galleria and would like to know some locals to help me with recommendations to make mine louder and faster without spending mega $'s...
Thanks in advance for your help

Saw a black NSX about 6:00p.m on Westhimer in front of the Galleria last night. The flag pole was up so the driver must have been listening to the radio. :smile:

I just got my first NSX and I love it!
Are most of you guys from Houston? I'm near the galleria and would like to know some locals to help me with recommendations to make mine louder and faster without spending mega $'s...
Thanks in advance for your help

Welcome... You just got it and are selling it on Craigslist or you just bought it from the guy on Craigslist??

Spotted dmeriel (Dennis) the other night. Saw you on the feeder of Beltway by Town & Country and was able to catch up to you down Beltway where we waved. Looking sharp!

Just wanted to let you know it was me....since it was dark...you might not have noticed me.

Btw, my niece snapped these pictures of you. Oh, I was on my way to my brothers and got there first. A few minutes later they all arrived and were telling they saw this nice red NSX pulling out of the shopping strip at 6 & 59. :smile:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Saturday morning: spotted a black NSX with what appeared to be aftermarket exhaust at BW8 tollroad and West road, on the side street going to Whataburger. The driver would probably remember me, I was in the blue Civic getting a ticket.:redface:

Dennis, it was great to see you and Aamir at IFO. Both cars look great. Both cars drew crowds.............as usual!:biggrin:

Back