• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Houston NSX sightings

Spotted 3 this week. A stock black na1 on cutten rd heading toward 1960 at 3:30pm. Saw you at 24 hr fitness a few times.
Tuesday saw carolinensx in sugar land. His car is amazing.
And just now a bone stock red 91-93 red Nsx on i-10 and gessner.

My mom and little sis saw a black one around Blalock and i-10 area with license plate saying somthing like mynsx... They said they thought it was me till they saw the plate lol

Saw a red 95-98 NA1 on grant and 249 intersection. Also spotted a red and black top on fm1960 while I was driving mine. I really never see another NSX on the road except for C&C, but 2 in the same day? wow!

Yeah, it's been awhile since I've seen one in the wild, too.
But Saturday at about 10:30 in the morning (2-22) I saw an 02+ Silver running with a black R8 and a black Vette, merging off of North BW8, heading N on I-45.
Looked great!

Last edited:
Today Downtown on Louisiana at 3pm Red NA1.
gene9yne.jpg

It's a blaze of color in an otherwise drab world!
Sort of reminded me of the girl in the red dress in Schindler's list -- at least in the way that it stands out.

Saw a silver Targa with popups at the intersection of Walker and Smith downtown at 6:20 pm today. I think I used to park next to this car in the Chase Tower garage prior to moving offices to Wells Fargo Plaza. Looked good whoever it was!

Saw a silver Targa with popups at the intersection of Walker and Smith downtown at 6:20 pm today. I think I used to park next to this car in the Chase Tower garage prior to moving offices to Wells Fargo Plaza. Looked good whoever it was!

Spotted! We don't get many sunny 73 degree days here in Htown so it was a perfect day for the "weekend car." Unfortunately once I got home, I'm now having issues starting it up again (not the battery--got a new one last month and jumping it didn't help). I worry it's finally showing its age after 17 years...

Sorry to to hear about the startup issues. Car looks great! I took mine to work on Monday although I have a coupe so I don't get the full benefit of the sunny days like I would with a Targa.

Spotted! We don't get many sunny 73 degree days here in Htown so it was a perfect day for the "weekend car." Unfortunately once I got home, I'm now having issues starting it up again (not the battery--got a new one last month and jumping it didn't help). I worry it's finally showing its age after 17 years...

Saw a yellow NSX on the corner of Greenhouse and Park Row Blvd coming home from work around 5ish? Forgot the time exactly.

That would have been me with a big smile again. After trying to repaint my valve covers a couple of times with no success because of cold / humidity, etc. I sent my covers to Litiumus to be powder coated in December and didn't get them back until 2 weeks ago. Got them installed along with new v-tec seals and I'm now back on the road.

Valve Covers.jpg

Got passed like I was standing still by a red with black top and pop ups while I was taking the onramp from I-10 East to get on 59 North at about 11:05 p.m. tonight. I have seen this NSX before but always when I am in my daily driver 2004 Accord. Needless to say, I couldn't keep up! :biggrin:

Spotted a black na1 drop with gun metal wheels around 2-3pm near katy on Greenhouse rd on my way home in my NSX. Anyone here. My girl also spotted you a couple time before and thought it was me. lol :tongue:

Spotted a black na1 drop with gun metal wheels around 2-3pm near katy on Greenhouse rd on my way home in my NSX. Anyone here. My girl also spotted you a couple time before and thought it was me. lol :tongue:

The time is a little off but I am pretty sure that was me. I thought I saw you heading north on GreenHouse this morning Caroline while I was heading south towards I-10? I was in my NSX. Your girl definitely saw me I am sure as I daily the NSX.

I may need a tint job soon too. Old tint is starting to peel and I want Llumar blue air 80 on all the windows. Do you still do tint?

The time is a little off but I am pretty sure that was me. I thought I saw you heading north on GreenHouse this morning Caroline while I was heading south towards I-10? I was in my NSX. Your girl definitely saw me I am sure as I daily the NSX.

I may need a tint job soon too. Old tint is starting to peel and I want Llumar blue air 80 on all the windows. Do you still do tint?

Lol. Not a problem carry that tint. Let me know!

Tyler

Saw a black NSX parked in a parking garage on the ground floor across from the convention center downtown. Were you there for the ESRI conference by any chance?

I've just started working Downtown and on my drives in this week I followed a 02+ Silverstone driving downtown on I-10.

Spotted, white with blacked out tail lights and nice sounding exhaust Saturday at 10:30 headed north on Murphy Road

Back