• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

how's your Q4 business looking?

i know many here are businesses owners, managers or salespeople, so i'm curious:

* what's your Q4 pipe lookin' like compared to previous Q4's? solid, getting a little squishy or downright soft?

* although i'm not asking for the name of your company / business, i'm also curious if you're in the b2b, b2c or "other" segment.

hal

B2b for me, seems Q4 is not getting as good as Q1-Q3.
There are big things in the pipeline for Q1-Q3 2008, but its so damn hard to find any staff at all, let alone qaulified people.
For me i can get more business in if i want by the touch of the phone, but the workforce is lacking...

However, i cant complain either.

thx for the feedback, guys.

many of my friends / clients are in b2b software, distributed globally, both publicly held and private software companies, and i'm hearing pretty much the same mix of responses from them, too.

it'll be interesting to see how the year ends... big bang, medium or whimper.

thx again for the feedback.
hal

My fiscal year is different than the calendar year, but my October/November/December is red hot. I am projecting to be about 200% of plan for this three month period. Not bad, since I sell mainly to the automotive suppliers here in Detroit. I work for Cisco Systems - so the moral of the story is that it is good to be King.

My fiscal year is different than the calendar year, but my October/November/December is red hot. I am projecting to be about 200% of plan for this three month period. Not bad, since I sell mainly to the automotive suppliers here in Detroit. I work for Cisco Systems - so the moral of the story is that it is good to be King.

very cool! give 'em heck!

Back