• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 Nissan Skyline for sale California legal.

IM selling my 1995 Nissan skyline cali legal. It is probably one of the cleanest ones in the united states. I have so many details and so much time and money and cool shiznit that anyone who buys this car is coming up FAT. Im not some young kid that doesnt know anything about cars but yet im someone who owns quite a few nice cars this being one of them. If you would like details and know the price feel free to email me at [email protected] I have all the docs on the car and pink slip (california) and all receipts for the stuff i installed inside. No dreamers just enthusiasts is what im looking for. Hope to hear from you soon and ill put some pics up after the car builds a lil buzz. For those that email me and request pics ill send them to you as they are high res pics of like i said before one of the cleanest skylines you will see in the USA. Thanks for the interest and hope to hear from you soon.

You can ask FURRY and a few other people how i treat my cars and they will tell you that i take care of all my cars. Its just time to let this car go as well as im building some new projects that a lil bit more expensive. Here is some pics that you might like!!!

Attachments

• skyline-resized.jpg
    skyline-resized.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,197
  • skyline-2-resized.jpg
    skyline-2-resized.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 959
Last edited by a moderator:
Back