• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JRZ suspension

Thats not true......the ride is also very soft compared to other coilover setups. It is expensive but you get what you pay for......I have JIC FLTA2's right now. They are great but on the stiff side.....my next upgrade will be JRZ's. Talk to Jon Martin at Cerritos Acura if you want to know more about the JRZ's.

Thats not true......the ride is also very soft compared to other coilover setups. It is expensive but you get what you pay for......I have JIC FLTA2's right now. They are great but on the stiff side.....my next upgrade will be JRZ's. Talk to Jon Martin at Cerritos Acura if you want to know more about the JRZ's.

You can get comfortable suspension setup for much less if that's what you are looking for. I am just saying spending 3-4G on a street suspension setup just for the bling effect to me is silly. but that's just me.

BTW I bought the suspension and hopefully it will be installed this Tuesday :biggrin:. Looking forward to test (on the street) differences with Type-R suspension.

BTW I bought the suspension and hopefully it will be installed this Tuesday :biggrin:. Looking forward to test (on the street) differences with Type-R suspension.

woops, nevermind my negative comments :p you'll have to bring it out to the track!

woops, nevermind my negative comments :p you'll have to bring it out to the track!

No offense taken :wink: . I like the Type-R susp. very much, just wanted more comfort for the street as I'll be upgrading wheels to 17/18" again.

U should try the JIC MAGIC. My car is a DD also I track the car from time to time. It is also how u setup ur dampers.

Bryan

Well it is a little too late to try JIC as the JRZ is being installed today :biggrin: . The car will be aligned and corner balanced as well.

Again, who knows what the future may hold :wink:.

You will like the JRZ's trust me.......did you talk to Jon?

My new JRZ suspension was installed at Curry's Auto in Sterling, VA. Dan, who's a certified, master NSX technician installed it, performed 4-wheel alignment and, corner balanced the car. The car was also lowered as much as possible, while maintaining alignment specs. Supposedly, there is more adjustment room in the front, compared to the rear. Jon at Curry's auto handled everything. Great people and I would highly recommend them. I drove the car home in mostly stop & go traffic so a real review will have to wait. But so far I like it a lot. Wonderful handling and the ride is very smooth with no pogo effect. My current shock valve settings are near the middle of the range. I'll see how everything works out after I install 17/18" wheels.

If you have any more questions reg. the JRZ suspension, contact Jon Martin of Cerritos Acura, CA. Jon is a great guy so don't hesistate.

jrz-2.jpg

jrz-3.jpg

jrz-4.jpg

jrz-5.jpg

jrz-6.jpg

jrz-7.jpg

jrz-8.jpg

before.jpg

after.jpg

Last edited:
how do you like them? I pulled my oe's out last night.... but did not have time to install..
MAtt

I like it a lot. Very smooth, comfortable ride plus great handling with 17/18" wheels. At current settings of 3 clicks for both compression & rebound all around, the car does not lean or dive much (I'm using JRZ pillow ball mounts & Type-R front sway bar).

Bumping an old thread but I'm interested in the JRZ RS or RS Pro line coilovers...

and is it really worth it to get the extra reservoir? or is that mainly suited for track use? I know these coilovers are highly flexible in that they can be used on the street and track without having to change much around...

http://www.jrzusa.net/products/clubsport/

I see that the top pic has a piggy back setup rather than an external res. is this available for the NSX? Just curious thx!

Bumping an old thread but I'm interested in the JRZ RS or RS Pro line coilovers...

and is it really worth it to get the extra reservoir? or is that mainly suited for track use? I know these coilovers are highly flexible in that they can be used on the street and track without having to change much around...

http://www.jrzusa.net/products/clubsport/

I see that the top pic has a piggy back setup rather than an external res. is this available for the NSX? Just curious thx!
There are performance advantages (and also makes it easier to adjust the compression -on the remote reservior). It all depends on what you are looking for performance per dollar and how much funding you're willing to put into your suspension.

We also offer JRZs so feel free to email me if you have any questions:

[email protected]

Billy

There are performance advantages (and also makes it easier to adjust the compression -on the remote reservior). It all depends on what you are looking for performance per dollar and how much funding you're willing to put into your suspension.

We also offer JRZs so feel free to email me if you have any questions:

[email protected]

Billy

Its mainly for street - I want the OEM ride comfort (Ravi told me that its like riding in a caddy which would be awesome) but I also want it to be able to handle well too which it seems like JRZ is the ticket! I'll let you guys know soon when I'm ready to buy! Thanks Billy!

Back