• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JRZ suspension

Actually just pulled the trigger on the JRZ RS Pro's... can't wait to get these installed! Anyone looking for a set of barely used KW V3's? :D

Yea I'm curious to see how much more compliant the JRZ RS Pro's are over the KW's... We'll have to see!

[MENTION=8044]enkrypt3d[/MENTION], I know this is an old thread, but how do you like your JRZ's vs the KW's that you had on previously?

The JRZ are amazing at the level of performance - I think they're better suited for a car that you're going to track more than street. KW's OTOH are much more compliant on the street since I was running OEM Top mounts with those. Not a huge fan of the pillow ball mounts on the JRZ as they're noisy but looking to swap them out with the top mounts from ilift that have rubber bushings. I need to try and tune the JRZs a bit to see if I can make them a bit more compliant on the street but over all they are amazing.

what spring rates do you Have on that 95?

Tuning the JRZs are everything. Took a bunch of tuning sessions but the range is so wide you can easily f*ck it up. Like.. EASILY but once you find the right setting it's sublime.

Happy to answer any JRZ questions if the group has any.

Back