• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Easiest way to own a NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
IBTL...

popcorn.gif.thumb.jpg

smilewave.gif

P.S. - Nice apartment complex, Nick!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...-80.86902&spn=0.003946,0.007124&t=h&z=17&om=1

I thought you lived in a large home on a coastal SC island with a sophisticated camera system watching every outside angle?!? Hilton Head is a few miles East, dude...

You really think I live in an apt. ? That is not my address.

Do you really think that is my info? Wow, you would really post someones info like that up on a site? Your the one who needs to be banned.

Dude....It is Christmas....pick another day to show us all what a deceptive POS LIAR you are.....Oh and Merry Christmas:rolleyes:

No need to bet, your incorrect about posting up my address, I do not live at either of those, and that is also not my real name.

No need to bet, your incorrect about posting up my address, I do not live at either of those, and that is also not my real name.

As a matter of fact I am not even a person...I am an interweb TROLL!!!
(you left that part out)

Do you really think that is my info?

Wrong, that is not correct.

That's not my address either, lol.

...I do not live at either of those, and that is also not my real name.

The ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) WHOIS policy states...

"At least annually, a registrar must present to the registrant the current Whois information, and remind the registrant that provision of false Whois information can be grounds for cancellation of their domain name registration. Registrants must review their Whois data, and make any corrections."

Perhaps we should bring your comments to the attention of the ICANN?

^^^ oh man...haha..

this thread is better than watching tv lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back