• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Easiest way to own a NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitko, Nicholas Adam
77 Pine Ridge Dr
Bluffton SC 29910-7847
Race: White
Sex: Male
DOB: 06/28/1979
Title: Defendant
Case: Active

Your NSX Prime user profile indicates 28 years of age, as does this record...hmm.

I hope that's not your name because when you google that name it comes up on the S.C. Sexual Preditor list.

I don't know if this is the same person, but here's a link (with photo) to a South Carolina Sex Offenders report. Compare the information in the report to what Danny_Ocean posted.

NSX_NICK... is that you?

I would expect a visit from the FBI/cops since you paid with 63k cash. I think anytime you pay over 10k in cash they follow up to see where that money came from. Or did you have to fill out a form at the dealer about that.

And 63k in cash doesn't fill a suitcase, unless that suitcase is the size of Nick's member.

It's a stack of $100 that's only about a inch high.

Were you paying in pennies?

LOL

LOSER!!!!!!

This is a strange thread only getting stranger by the second.It was locked for a short while,I guess the mods figured they wanted to see where it went.I for one don't like new members who have selfish motives and who cloud there intentions with thinly diguised nsx content.:mad: If your website needs more hits, don't pander your wares on prime.If you are a pediphile,,well Karma is what it is.

stallowned.jpg

:biggrin:

Last edited:
And 63k in cash doesn't fill a suitcase, unless that suitcase is the size of Nick's member.

It's a stack of $100 that's only about a inch high.

Correct. 630 bills. You could probably carry it in a jacket pocket. A suitcase full of $100's would be closer to one million dollars...

dr_evil_one_million_dollars.jpg

This is a good example of what happens when you are deceptive. First you spam the forum for a gambling site which you own. Second, you are outed by nearly every subsequent post in the thread by other forum members who ALL see thru your sham post. Third, this leads to outing personal/public info about you which is less then complimenatary and could even lead to the loss of what motivated you to post to begin with.

It always strikes me as funny when someone thinks he is "smarter" then others. You are one of those misinformed individuals and as you can see from all the posts that follow your initial post, your not even kinda of bright.

From my experience in this forum many of the members are the best and the brightest. Sadly, you are not amongst them and should consider posting in the Pinto forum.

Commerce, MI?

LoL that town is GHETTO, you should move to west bloomfield or troy. Maybe even farmington hills.

Yes NSX dick..er I mean Nick..it is ghetto...In fact I do not even live there, and that is not my name or car in my avatar.....as a matter of fact I am quite sure that no one in that town could afford an NSX or even has the good taste to do so...LOL, as you have repeated over and over. WHAT A FRIGGIN LOSER YOU ARE... be sure to show this to your friend if you have one LOL, LOL ROTFLMAO!!! IDIOT, ....only one thing you can do to make the world a better place....wanna guess what it is????????

The address may or may not be real. Although their is the icann policy you posted below, it is impossible to verify or validate, especially with the millions of domains out there. With that said, I'm pretty sure Nick put in his real info and did NOT know it was available to the general public. He is an absolute moron for not opting to pay an extra few bucks a year to "mask" his whois data.

The ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) WHOIS policy states...

"At least annually, a registrar must present to the registrant the current Whois information, and remind the registrant that provision of false Whois information can be grounds for cancellation of their domain name registration. Registrants must review their Whois data, and make any corrections."

Perhaps we should bring your comments to the attention of the ICANN?

I see this guy is suspended. Is he going to be banned permanently? I know it's not my decision but if my input would be considered I would prefer NOT to have sex offenders hanging around here.

I see this guy is suspended. Is he going to be banned permanently? I know it's not my decision but if my input would be considered I would prefer NOT to have sex offenders hanging around here.

LOL!!! Worried that you might get molested across the 'net?

No seriously, I don't really care about the background of people with whom I interact on the 'net, but I prefer it if they behave politely. This guy was clearly in violation of netiquette, and the revelation that this guy is a registered sex offender was just another tangential information that reinforced our perception of him.

Anyway, I'm assuming he's no longer reading this thread. Let's move on. We sent our message very clearly.

LOL!!! Worried that you might get molested across the 'net?

I have already been molested by several of those girls on the "hottest girl you ever seen thread" so no I am not worried about getting molested over the internet. I just don't think Prime is a place sex offenders need to be hanging around.

Thank you all who have provided me with this source of entertainment. I guess primarily thanks to Nick The Pedophile. Without you, this would not have been possible.

You know, you're not a bad looking guy in that photo. Why waste your time humping 15 year olds? Stick with fresh 18 year olds. If you are REALLY ballin' like you represent, you should be able to nail some hot 18 year olds no problem. Or did you just drug her up and then do the deed? "here honey, i brought you a pepsi.... What's the matter? Feeling woozy? Here lay down I'll make you some hot chicken soup."

Last edited:
...I don't really care about the background of people with whom I interact on the 'net, but I prefer it if they behave politely. This guy was clearly in violation of netiquette, and the revelation that this guy is a registered sex offender was just another tangential information that reinforced our perception of him.

I agree... I try not to hold people's backgrounds against them. Hell, if I had a dime for every time I screwed up, I'd own an NSX by now. :biggrin:

I would prefer his suspension be on the basis of what he did here. Lud is pretty level headed and will decide a satisfactory consequence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back