• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Easiest way to own a NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was quite an enjoyable read- way to go guys. We really do not need that stuff (Nick and his junk) here.:smile:

Merry Christmas everyone!

I just wanted to say...

WARNING TO ALL 15 YEAR OLDS!

If you see NICHOLAS ADAM SITKO

024002269.JPG

driving his red NSX with chrome Asanti rims in or around BLUFFTON, SC (license plate: N S X)

nsx_dec21.jpg

COVER YOUR PRIVATES AND RUN AWAY!

and then post about it here for additional prime ownage...

Last edited:
If you see NICHOLAS ADAM SITKO
driving his red NSX with chrome Asanti rims in or around BLUFFTON, SC (license plate: N S X)
COVER YOUR PRIVATES AND RUN AWAY!
and then post about it here for additional prime ownage...

Don't forget the Tein Flex System... :rolleyes:

Don't forget the Tein Flex System... :rolleyes:

Apparently someone told Nick once that you could put a Tein Flex in the NSX. He thought the guy said "flexible teen" and well, the rest is history.

:rolleyes:

Never in my years of prime membership have I ever ever ever seen pwnage as utterly encompassing and completely deserving.

Wow. Just wow.

Never in my years of prime membership have I ever ever ever seen pwnage as utterly encompassing and completely deserving.

Wow. Just wow.

Tasty, wasn't it?

Wow, this was very entertaining. Very, very funny:biggrin: The kid is a tool, hope he's banned for life.:wink:

WOW - there is a thread on another car forum about this! I have not seen ownage like this this 1985 superbowl!

Linky?:biggrin:

Not just one. News of a good old-fashioned beatdown travels fast...

http://forums.joerogan.net/showthread.php?t=65531

Even Joe Rogan himself had something to say about it.

Man I love Joe's site. He is one funny dude when not censored. I bet he would be a blast to hang out with, kind of like hanging out with myself.:biggrin: I like the fact he speaks his mind.

I think it's cool he has a NSX. Has he ever posted here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back