• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Easiest way to own a NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Nick get grounded by his mother for not finishing his chores? What a tool that guy WAS. LOL

I bet NSX_Nick had no idea that his thread "Easiest way to own a NSX" would turn into "Easiest way to get owned on NSXPrime" :biggrin:

385-motorcycle-owned.jpg

owned.jpg

FWIW, I kicked him off Honda-Tech several weeks ago for trolling. I'm hoping that didn't facilitate his short-lived membership on Prime.

BTW, you guys do Chis Hansen proud.

Last edited:
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.....man it is shameful that a guy likes that owns an NSX......

Joe Rogan is even cooler now that I know he owns an NSX......I would like to see pics of his car....:biggrin:

Go Joe! :smile:

He also knows my buddy Mavrick(Kage Kombat Champion)......:biggrin:

http://forums.joerogan.net/showthread.php?t=65531

BTW...this just occurred to me.

Would running an illegal gambling site be a violation of parole for a convicted criminal?

If so...time to call the cops.

BTW...this just occurred to me.

Would running an illegal gambling site be a violation of parole for a convicted criminal?

If so...time to call the cops.

They didn't really outlaw the gambling sites, they outlawed the facilitation of the transfer of monies. So...what good is a gambling site if you can't send/receive the skanool? They expect the sites to eventually dry-up and fall off the tree (at least in the US).

Definetly gets my vote as "most entertaining" thread of all time on here. :tongue: Reads just like a movie script. Villian trys to highjack thread, and succumbs to
wiser NSX patrons. Just think...We could make MILLIONS off of this!!

Last edited:
When I first saw this thread, I was thinking "oh God, not more pictures of his car!!!"

I literally busted out laughing. My co-works were peeking their heads in my office to see what was going on and I had to minimize NSXPrime. One word: HILARIOUS

When I saw he joined NSXPrime, I was thinking what a poser for bragging so much. I'm glad everyone saw through that. In fact, in another thread, I told him he didn't need to brag to us about having an NSX, we all have one....some even two. :biggrin:

Don't ban him. Let him back on. Hillarity will ensue. I would love to hear what he has to say. While he's on here we at least know that the little kids are safe from the local butt pirate.

Amazing interrest in this whole "owned" thing; 3 pages and 12.5k looks,,hottest girl thread 54k looks but 20 pages long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back