• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

To keep a long story short...

OMFG that is just terrible!!!!.....Sounds like moving is the right thing to do!!!!

Bob, I feel for ya man. PM or email me. I have a feeling I know where you are headed, and things will get better, and your trust of people will increase. Hopefully we can have a beer together again soon.

Tom.

P.S. We all need to help watch Ebay etc for parts. Before you call someone on a suspicious part for sale, let Bob and/or the police know, so there is a chance to catch them.

Wow, very sorry to hear it man.

Sounds to me like someone involved in shipping overseas (really common in Miami). I just say that since both cars are very unique and would be tough to sell, especially the NSX. The car is probably on a container to Asia by now. Got my fingers crossed for ya though.

That sucks... I am really sorry to hear.

I'm very sorry to hear your loss. :(

It really looks like there has been after your cars.

wow! so sorry to hear about that..... Those guys have balls to be coming back again. Sorry man thats why I don't like leaving my car without some sort of supervision.

this is unbelievable... :eek: :mad: :frown: :confused: its hard to believe that they knew you were moving!

:

Not really. He posted about it here on Prime. I bet the phuckers are reading this thread. I also bet the admins are logging ip's and are going to nail them. Get ready for the next pwned thread.

They are not going to be able to do anything with that car without someone getting back to us. I suggest posting about it in the Nick thread. After all just about every car person is reading that thread. I am sure they would love to be part of the next ownage thread.

Bob, Man I am really sorry. I can think of a lot of worse things to have happen but it still doesn't make it any better.

I am having my people send you a new F430. Just sign for the two of them and we are all set. Hope that cheers you up.:biggrin:

Unbelievable!!! I saw this post this morning but I was unclear if the NSX was stolen or being moved by the owner. Now it is clear that it was stolen.

I wonder if Low Jack with early warning (which calls, emails, or pages you if car is moved without the correct key) would have made a difference. Nonetheless this is just unreal.

JC

Oh man, that sucks. Thats one of my worst fears, my NSX never leaves my site. I feel your pain, let me know if there is anything I can do to help.:wink:

Unbelievable!!! I saw this post this morning but I was unclear if the NSX was stolen or being moved by the owner. Now it is clear that it was stolen.

I wonder if Low Jack with early warning (which calls, emails, or pages you if car is moved without the correct key) would have made a difference. Nonetheless this is just unreal.

JC

Well he said it was on a trailer... im guessing they knew this and just used a pickup truck and took the whole thing... makes me sick to my stomach!! I hope you find these assholes who did this.

Oh man, that sucks. Thats one of my worst fears, my NSX never leaves my site. I feel your pain, let me know if there is anything I can do to help.:wink:

I think if you gave me your new wheels it would really ease Bob's pain.

Sorry for your second loss in short a short period of time. I have found during my life that people are naturally good hearted and scumbags are the minority (you hear mostly about the bad ones though)
Hope all is well,
John :smile:

if i remember correctly didn't you say you are gonna get a GPS tracking security system installed on the car when the MBZ got stolen.

Lets hope that he was able to install that tracking system in his NSX before this shit happened... *praying*

what the frick is wrong with the world? dammit!:mad:
sorry shifty-b, that suuuuuuuxxxx!

What a bunch of low lifes!! There is nothing that pisses me off more than a theft and a lier. I would guess that it is someone you know. I would start asking questions right now.

Greetings
How in the hell do you fence an NSX? They are just too rare and there are too many rabid Primer's out there who will have their eyes open looking for it. Sorry to here about the loss.

Martin

Back