• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

To keep a long story short...

She's Gone!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

packed up and moving, NSX on a trailer, stayed the night in a hotel before we head out of town, woke up, and she was gone. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am going to be on the road for the next week so I will fill you in as I can... :frown:

You're kidding. This is the same NSX that someone tried to steal out of your garage? I'm sorry to hear about that. Can the police track it down somehow?
I hope they find her.

Good Luck

I can't believe it...:eek: I am so sorry to read this.:frown:

Yes, please let us know what happens...

Man, I'm so sorry. You would think someone would have seen it being removed from a trailer, unless they took that too.?

Oh my god :eek: Sorry to hear that man...hope she turns up

:eek: DAMN!!!....JUST DAMN!!!

Sorry to hear man. Hope you get the car back some how some way. :frown:

I hope the turds that stole it get some kind of itch that makes their nuts fall off and roll away. :mad:

Bob... it has to be someone that knows your every move.
Perhaps someone very close to you and the family.

oh wow.

Shifty Bob I heard this on the radio the other day and it made me think of the first incident.. and now this. Wow! I"m sorry man.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_7jqLie6-Y0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_7jqLie6-Y0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

wow... that is so dekcuf up!... They are persistent on your car. They want it so bad that they stalked you to get it. I bet its the same mofo that tried to steal it before. I wish cali had the same gun laws we have here in FL. You can even shoot them now if they are in your property. In FL, your car is considered just that. I maybe wrong but still, I'd shoot them. Hopefully you have gap insurance. G/L on this quest. FYI, My integra got stolen last year at SD. I asked the PD what they are doing with it and they say NONE and call insurance... My integra was the 27th that night. Their tactics now is they use trailer trucks/tow trucks. Un gnikcuf real!:mad: :mad: :mad:

wow...this is just unbelievable and unfortunate. But keep your head up....as material things can always be replaced, hey thats what insurance is for right? The most important thing is that you and your family get to your final destinination safely. Have a safe trip!

She's Gone!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

packed up and moving, NSX on a trailer, stayed the night in a hotel before we head out of town, woke up, and she was gone. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am going to be on the road for the next week so I will fill you in as I can... :frown:

this is unbelievable... :eek: :mad: :frown: :confused: its hard to believe that they knew you were moving!

I've had my car stolen and trashed before... its a sickening feeling... I'm sorry to hear about this! :redface:

wow, very strange, yet interesting. i'd be interested in hearing the longer version when you care to share.

Back