• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Funyuns

just bought some Flaming Hot Funyuns, mmmmm! Taste way better than Flaming Hot Cheetos. Just wanted to share.

I haven't had Funyuns in about 10 years. I'll have to look for some of these flaminghot ones.

Yum. I'll get some on the way home.

And in a related note: I can't find Pringles spicy cajun flavored chips -- the best chips ever, imo. I think they've stopped making them.:frown: Do any of you guys still see them in your region? I'm dyin' here.
Anyone? Anyone?

Yum. I'll get some on the way home.

And in a related note: I can't find Pringles spicy cajun flavored chips -- the best chips ever, imo. I think they've stopped making them.:frown: Do any of you guys still see them in your region? I'm dyin' here.
Anyone? Anyone?

I went to their website, and it looks like they no longer make Spicy Cajun. I couldn't find it anywhere.

Shoot. I would've bought a year's supply if I'd known the end was coming.
Thanks for looking. I will now email them bi-weekly.

Funyuns...yeah, man (Half Baked) :wink:

I've started eating Cool Ranch + Spicy Buffalo (I think thats what its called) Doritos. Spicy and tangy at the same time.

Funyuns...yeah, man (Half Baked) :wink:

I've started eating Cool Ranch + Spicy Buffalo (I think thats what its called) Doritos. Spicy and tangy at the same time.

Those are good! They stopped making my favorite 15 years ago though. Jumpin' Jack Doritos! Pringles also had a nacho cheese flavored one back then with "corn" instead of potato chips.

Back