• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bride Pros Bucket Seats - Black/Red with all mounts and 4pt harness belts

For sale is a set of AUTHENTIC BRIDE PROS BUCKET in black with red threading. Great addition to turn your current interior into a show stopper or if you have faded cracked OEM seats, these will give your interior that refreshing new again look.

Condition is basically perfect as I hardly ever drive the NSX. Comes with all mounts and a pair of 4pt red seatbelts. I currently use OEM belts since I did not purchase a harness bar so the 4pt can strap to. So on my car, the 4pts are just for show. Super easy to install. All you need to do is remove your factory seats and mount these in (about a 40minute job). Selling because I'm going back to stock seats.

Asking price: $850 for pair of seats, 4pt belts, and all sliding mounts/brackets.

I just want to do a quick local sale / pickup. I want the new owner to inspect and look them over prior to buying. Do not want to deal with shipping. Sorry out of state guys, if you are interested and have a friend or family member whom is located in Socal, have them buy it for you and put the shipping responsibilty on them.

02.JPG

01.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

06.JPG

07.JPG

Bump, back on market. Please repost. thank you admin.

Back