• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 NSX coupe Custom/Black 5-Speed 256,XXX JH4NA115XNT000272

SOLD

Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX coupe
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Custom
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
256,XXX
VIN:
JH4NA115XNT000272
Price:
26500.00 OBO

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. Prior title was branded.
Accidents:
Yes
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
Yes
Brian - 513-300-9122

Maintenance Information
Incredible and documented

Details
EDIT - SOLD
1992 Acura NSX VIN # jh4NA115xnt000272
Currently at 256,xxx miles
Purchased from Second owner who bought it at 34,000 miles. She used the car for daily commutes and weekend SCCA Events.

The car is set up. It runs, drives and performs amazingly. I have METICULOUS records on the car since 34000 miles as seen in some of the pictures. Along with a thumb drive documenting it's life.

Some history: Currently it has a free and clear title. In my research when I bought the car I found at one time it was stolen somewhere around 1993-1994. The car was repaired by insurance and the owner had it until 1999 and 34000 miles. Since then one accident occurred that resulted in rear quarter panel damage. This was in 2008. In early 2009 She decided she wanted to modify the car to get larger wheels and tires on it for her autocross fun. She chose to install the "Extreme Dimensions" Widebody on the car. She had this done by Image Autobody. They molded the body on the car and painted the car a Dark Black Cherry pearl color. Once this was done she started modifying the car to perform better.

Modification list:
Extreme dimensions Widebody
K Sport Kontrol pro Coilovers
Dali Racing rear sway bar
SSR Type F wheels - 17x8.5 et32 and 18x11 et 32
OS Giken Limited slip Differential and complete transmission rebuild with Type R final drive.
Electric dual fan upgrade
F5 intake
Sparco Fuel cap system.

As usual the factory stereo started to fail, She had a really cool custom stereo done. From the outside there is a stock radio etc in the car. However a shop has used the factory face plate but installed a clarion head unit behind it. utilizing the factory radio screen. It's pretty amazing. Also it is control by a remote that is still in the original plastic. There is an aux and usb output where the scan button used to be on the oem radio. Sounds much better than stock and is easily upgraded for any more speakers and power you would like.

After I bought the car I installed 1 year old Sparco black harnesses and a Titanium Dave Harness Bar.
I also installed a Pride V2 Exhaust and Test pipes as she still had the original exhaust on the car when I received it.

We have been through the car and verify the meticulous condition. I have driven it and can vouch for how well it handles and drives. The new owner will NOT be disappointed.

All "normal" NSX issue items:

Windows - perfect
HVAC control - Perfect
Headlight operation - Perfect
Timing belt - water pump job and hoses - Done in 2011 so you have a couple years as mileage is not close.

The Bad:
ABS noise on startup has happened intermittently since it has gotten cold out.
Molded body has one crack in pass front fender
Rock chips as one would expect.
Wear on drivers seat from getting in and out.

Link to pics , Text me for videos if you like:

http://s38.photobucket.com/user/blautotek/slideshow/1992 NSX

Last edited:
Back