• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1993 NSX Grand Prix White - GPW Hood, Front Bumper, Front Bumper Beam

1993 NSX Grand Prix White - GPW Hood, Front Bumper, Front Bumper Beam

These are off of my 1993 OEM NSX, under 75K miles when removed. The hood appears to be OEM paint, never touched which I'm 95% sure on, never fixed or repaired, fits perfect as you can see in the pictures. Will not come with hood latch, this was used on my new hood. You'll need to reuse yours or purchase another used one. Held on by a couple bolts, its an easy to move. This is not sold by ACURA anymore, it is rare to find a clean one now.

The front bumper matches great but I'm not sure if it was ever touched up or not with paint before I owned it, I would say 50/50 it was touched up or not as some point. Bumper has some slight marks on it but surprisingly nothing major. Front bumper is missing tow hook cover an appears to sag a little in the middle of the grill, might be normal for a 1993 OEM bumper, not sure. Both looked and fit great before removal recently to convert my car to a newer 2002+ front end.

The complete headlights and headlight covers sold on facebook within 5 minutes for $800 locally to me.

Front hood- $600 picked up in South florida or $700 shipped
Front upper and lower bumper-
$600 picked up in South florida or $700 shipped
Front bumper beam-$150 picked up in South florida or $250 shipped

Untitled by . ., on Flickr

Bumper has been sold and paid for. Apparently very hot item. Everything else is still for sale. I’ll post up more stuff for sale soon. I have more oem parts.

Back