• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1996 NSX-T Silver/Black 5-Speed 198,600 mi JH4NA1182TT000001

Status
Not open for further replies.
96 new wheels side (2).jpg96 new wheels front - lights.jpg96 17 why I'm selling f 17 s 96.jpgwhy i'm sellling s 17 s 96.jpgCar console from passenger door.jpgInformation

Year:
199696 console.jpg

Type:
NSX-T

Transmission:
5-Speed

Exterior color:
Silver

Interior color:
Black

Odometer:
198,600 mi

VIN:
JH4NA1182TT000001

Price:
$39,500 FIRM

Car History

Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.

Accidents:
No

Owners:
3 ?

Seller Information

Dealer:
No

941-232-8606

Maintenance Information
Current - lots of documentation.

Details

Ok... my new kitchen is your price drop!

If you're thinking about boosting your NSX, don't. Buy my well sorted out Science of Speed Stage 1 built Twin Turbo '96 and sell your OEM for bunches.

What you get:

A phenomenally reliable, built NSX with:

Stage 1 Science of Speed Stage 1 motor, TB/WP (appx. 30k miles on this motor)
Science of Speed twin turbo set up pushing out a reliable 480 RWHP @ 14 lbs. Switchable from 8 to 14 lbs.
New Science of Speed Sport 350 Clutch - installed 10/19/17
Science of Speed Enduro-lite exhaust (nice throaty sound followed up with the turbos spooling up and the blow off valves whistling behind you, you may never turn on the stereo!)
Science of speed Hi-flow catalytic converters
Rebuilt 5 speed
New Bilstien shocks
Slotted rotors, Hawk pads

For looks:

New BC Forged HB05 wheels ($1,300 @ new) and new Pirelli's - installed 10/19/17
Eurobotique Double Din center console with Kenwood Stereo/NAV center
Eurobotique LED DRL's
Momo shift knob

Sounds +: Kenwood Double DIN NAV/CD/DVD player with I-Pod/I-Pad connection and USB Charger port in center console
Eurobotique Double DIN astray delete Center Console

For safety:

Passport Radar Detector Hardwired
Laser Jamming Unit installed

So here's the story.

I bought this car 11 years ago. Bought the twin turbos for the car in 2011 at NSXPO in New Jersey. In 2014 at 164,815 miles we threw in the completely rebuilt 3.0 motor (not original numbers matching now) set up to accommodate more boost. Now with an available 8 or 14 lbs. the motor is a reliable 480 RWHP (dyno attached) with only 30k miles on it. Rebuilt the OEM 5 speed at the same time. Since the car at this point was never going to be stock again, when I decided to paint it I altered the color from Brookland's Green to Sebring Silver with a Black T-top and installed completely new black leather seats and carpeting.

Since then I've done some minor modifications like the center console, Kenwood Double DIN stereo/NAV and LED DRL's which look really good. I installed BC Forged wheels and brand new Pirelli P Zeros, and a new Science of Speed Sport 350 clutch 10/17/19. That's a lot of goodies at a bargain price.

So, why am I selling this little beauty which I've driven for 11 years and has been to NSXPO's in Colorado, NJ, Marysville, Ohio, Orlando, North Carolina and Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin and enjoy so much? Good question...

I'll tell you why. On Thursday, the 12the of October, I picked up my brand spanking new Nord Grey Metallic 2017 NSX. That's why.

So, get your act together, call me quickly, I don't expect it to last very long at this price.

Attachments

• Odometer.jpg
    Odometer.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 4,117
  • VIN.jpg
    VIN.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 4,114
  • NSXPO 2017.jpg
    NSXPO 2017.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 4,153
Last edited by a moderator:
Bump

Courtesy bump for new pricing!

Bob,

I'd like to edit slightly my post changing the price to $39,500 and setting that as a 'firm' price. Can you help me with how to do this? Or, can I repost with the altered write up?

Wish I had room for a 3rd NSX!

Bob,

I'd like to edit slightly my post changing the price to $39,500 and setting that as a 'firm' price. Can you help me with how to do this? Or, can I repost with the altered write up?

Ole, wish I had room for a 3rd NSX! I know you and know your NSX....someone looking for a tastefully...performance.... modified NSX is going to get the bargain of the decade.:smile:

Bob,

Done (and you're welcome for the courtesy bump...........)

You are da man... thanks for the vote of confidence!
Ole, wish I had room for a 3rd NSX! I know you and know your NSX....someone looking for a tastefully...performance.... modified NSX is going to get the bargain of the decade.:smile:

to anyone who buys this car....it does not know the location of the main entrance to VIR:tongue:

Bump

Sold...

And yes, they did get a bargain. I have seller's remorse and it's only been 30 minutes!

Sold...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back