• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1997 OEM 16/17in wheels w/ tires

I have a set of OEM 16/17in wheels w/ tires for sale. Wheels are pretty clean, no curb rash or scratches or chips. One very slight chip, hardly noticable (1-2mm), on one of the spokes on one of the front wheels.

Comes w/ Kumho tires on the front (worn on the inside), and Goodyear tires on the rear (60-70% tread left, one tire has a nail repair).

I bought gunmetal wheels for my car so these have just been sitting in the garage. Located near Irvine, CA. Prefer local pickup.

Asking $1100.

I'll try to take pictures and post them tomorrow.

Thanks,

Kuni

Ok, here are the pictures! I guess the wheels weren't as perfect as I thought they were, but they're still pretty clean.

Pictures of tread...

The wheels weren't in as mint condition as I originally thought - there are some very minor scuffs throughout - but the wheels are still overall in pretty good condition.

I tried posting pictures but they're not showing up for some reason. PM me with your email and I'll email pics to whoever is interested.

I took much better pictures (w/ closeups of imperfections) yesterday.

They pics are about 400k each, so PM me with your email address if you're interested in seeing them.

Thanks.

Attachments

• nsxwheel2.jpg
    nsxwheel2.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 83
  • nsxwheel3.jpg
    nsxwheel3.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 89
  • nsxwheel4.jpg
    nsxwheel4.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 69
  • nsxwheel5.jpg